OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

How are you feeling about your financial situation now as compared to a year ago? Better? Worse? The same? Share If u want to share.
What is cold canvassing and significance of it.
What is the difference between Author and Illustrator?
Have you ever wondered why people use internet, why you use internet? what are the things you do most often? what did you learn from internet?(after all these years of...
white elephants are seen in which country?
The one thing which makes holiday memorable? 1.The Journey 2.Climate 3.Friends and family. 4.Any Others Share ur view
Can Dowry System be completely abolished from the Indian Society?
when any bone breaks in our body then how suddenly the skin and the flesh around the bone swells? can anyone explain in detail
1)A 6.50-g sample of diprotic acid requires 137.5 mL of a 0.750 M NaOH solution for the complete reaction. Determine the molar mass of the acid.
Do counselling really helps in all cases?
Can any one explain me what is this Karma related to forums
While we submit articles here, of course, we will provide best key words to make that article visible in the search engine, which can further help this site too....i.e. A...
What do you look for, when you login into Boddunan everytime?
What is Hostees Gift? Explain.
How to control jaundice?
Can any one tell me the difference between Proforma Invoice and Provisional Invoice?
What snack/drink is your college/Office canteen famous for?
Do you think donation for admission is right? Agree or not
I have recently saw a article which stated that starving can reduce gastric trouble.Is it true? ( Note: starving means not eating solids but liquids can be taken)
A history and devotional question for you gues.Let us see who will answer them correctly and primarily. Most of us know about the pilgrimage Tirumala. It is a place where Lord...