OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

May i know how much time need to earning minimum payout? Is payout instantly?
i leave my study 1 yr ago after completing 3rd semester of diploma in elect. engineering., can i rejoined my diploma course from 4th semester? I have registered as a university...
From last three days, i am really facing problems while casting votes... Every time i cast 2-3 votes and i get a message that you are not logged in...How to solve this problem?
Today i.e. 11th January 2010, I find that the old format has been reintroduced whereas on last day there was new format. Secondly, I had posted two new threads- one in English...
I recently start using PTC site like Neobux. What is your opinion about PTC sites, It is Elite or Scam.
Can children be allowed to choose their career independently? sometimes parent do object them in choosing their career.
No SPAM Please!!!
Why should we hide the unique trasaction No. and Email id of paypal transaction screenshot before posting it to site? B)
That may be a comparative statement as India has more people in average income group than population of US and Russia combined together, 310 and 140 million people. India have...
hi, Asking out of curiosity..Does boddunan advertise itself in internet?If yes where can i find it. Is there any benefit, if there is Wikipedia entry for boddunan?..In that...
My earnings profile indicates payment of Rs. 1503/- but I have not yet received the cheque. I request for sending payment and dispatch details to contact the courier.
is jayasuriya a better actor than prithviraj in malayalam www.malayalamvideoclips.blogspot.com
I want to use links in discussion forums. I just want to know if there is any rule in usage of links?
Do children labour is well protected under law?
Previously shown no. of Active user but this time its invisible why.
Do you use the article that you have submitted here in boddunan or in any other site same as boddunan to your blog to generated revenue or traffic and to earn through Google...
B) How to change profile picture?
What do you need to know to set up a network?
I bought a LED Samsung monitor yesterday of 20 inches. But now I am feeling real discomfort with it since it is appearing very stretchy. Pictures are really horrible.... I...
What is the name of a snake which creates its own snake pit?