OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

What is Referral Premium? What is the significance of it.
Hai Friends, Can anyone Advise me Is there any Invisible mode available in Boddunan site. :woohoo: :unsure: If so, How to use that service :huh:
hi, Do you think that all the website shown in Google ads are genuine.I ask this question because there are so many ads like work from home and all.There are many people who...
when we don't have sleep or enough sleep then why the skin around our eyes becomes dull and even dark circles forms on skin.?
What we call amrutham ir amruth in english?
Recently I had an argument on a social networking site that pays for participation, the poster said that he is there for friendship only and I said here that I am there for both,...
where is Adab falaknuma palace situated? and whose palace it is? what is the speciality of it
If not pls do it before monsoon says good bye
Is Rahul Gandhi capable of becoming the next Prime minister of India, his popularity is rising day by day also he is youth icon. Is he really interested to be the next one. Will...
Why is there so much delay in approval of articles pending admin review?
What is Diffusion of innovation?
Do you think women politicians are far better than men in politics?
do you know about microsoft Axapta?
Which is the most expensive birthday present you've received ever ? 1.Wishes of my parents 2.Blessingggsss... 3.Love 4.Wishes with true love & care 5.Spending...
What is AIDA and its significance?
do you think this time lot of poll is created on boddunan.com.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: What Is Hulu?
What are the steps to be taken in reducing diesel, domestic gas prices?
This time i think Boddunan.com site is growing fast because of user increasing day by day. what do you think friend.
Is there any relation between number of hits for the articles and the revenue?