OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Which automotive manufacturer developed the first automobile?
I recently started using the gtalk labs edition because it allows being invisible and also group chat... However i cannot figure out how to log out. It doesnt seem to have the...
Who's birthday party will you happily pay for, besides your own?
How to send thousands emails per day? please let me know?
Which Indian fielder (non-wicketkeeper) has taken the maximum number of catches in ODI and Test..
Friends i am not able to add images to my articles. :( I read article by Swetha regarding this but still i am unable. :( I am not able to find formtting bar on the space...
Friends i am bit confused regarding word limitation. Please tell me the limit of words in case of forums & articles.
Is it good for health? To sleep in the morning time till 11 am?
Most of the time why i prefer to use mouse why don't i use keyboard to write more articles......... i m suffering from a disease called laziness! Lovely boddunanian help...
Whenever somebody used to sleep for long hours, people used to say "He/She is very tired.That's why they are sleeping". Do we sleep for long hours only because of...
Can consumerism be successful in Indian scenario? Thinking about it.
I don't buy branded products more often. :( I first check if its in my budget then buy otherwise i buy a local product :) though i know branded products have more durability...
hello i waana gift gift washing machine to mom,my budget is 8-9k for indian market . plz suggest fully washing machine thk u as yet i'm not geting perfect advice her birthday...
where flying lizard are seeing? I mean which state?
Hey friends, I am here after a lot of days. Actually, time isn't permitting me to spend more time here. It was actually my New Year Resolution to be here. I lost it. After that I...
Can someone help me with this new problem. Apparently my screen is full of advertisements tiny, big, ads of all sizes and I am not able to the see the actual content. What...
Why people don't participate very rare and less in Q and A section? I m worried because no on want to give me answer in Q and A section?
What is Bounce Back Offer? Why is it relevant so ?
Many water purifiers using different technologies to purify water are available in the market. Please tell which one is really good from your experience.
Why people don't participate (very rare and less) in Q and A section? I m worried because no on want to give me answer in Q and A section?