Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too agree with you. What you say is exactly right that a song writer should be equally appreciated. But I think he also get awards.
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Yes of course. We love such songs only for enjoyment and fun. They never touch our hearts and disappears without leaving even a single mark in our soul.

I think you are a great fan of Gulzar. Which is your favourite one?

Yes, Sandhya I am a big fan of GUlzar, but its very difficult to name just one song or even few for that matter! I so love all his songs a lot!

For present generation songs, I have a tie between Gulzar and Javed Akthar. Both are extra ordinary.
I have checked...."Khamosh sa afsana" of Libaaz is written by Gulzar, but songs of Bazaar are not.
"Aanewaala pal"....nostalgic one, Yaara seeli sseli, Title song of Saathiya, ee ajnabi from Dil se and many more......

Yes they are really good! I like songs of Maachis alot too, but I feel the best so far ever written by Gulzar were for an album called Marasim, they were sung by Jagjit Singh with narrations in between by Gulzar, I have not heard them in years, now I really have to go to mum's place to hunt that album!! :)[/quote]

You can hunt it from net too....

"Pani pani re" is a precious diamond which can't leave our soul. Lataji's voice with good blend of its words and music of Vishal is really a best one of 90's.
Of Lataji's songs of 90's, I like yaara sseli, Dil hhoom hoom and pani pani re the most. Surprisingly, these 3 were written by none other than Gulzar

Meera sandhu
[quote]

"Pani pani re" is a precious diamond which can't leave our soul. Lataji's voice with good blend of its words and music of Vishal is really a best one of 90's.
Of Lataji's songs of 90's, I like yaara sseli, Dil hhoom hoom and pani pani re the most. Surprisingly, these 3 were written by none other than Gulzar [/quote]

Which is why I adore Gulzar so much!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]

Of Lataji's songs of 90's, I like yaara sseli, Dil hhoom hoom and pani pani re the most. Surprisingly, these 3 were written by none other than Gulzar

Which is why I adore Gulzar so much!! :) :) :)[/quote]
Don't you know Khaamosh sa afzaana of Libaas....its lyrics! What a beauty.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXl4IBFv3rU
I get this video only...check it

Meera sandhu
Of present generation I think best lyricist is Javed Akhtar. What's your opinion?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.