Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But we get only MTV or V channel :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
But we get only MTV or V channel :( :( :(

Ask your cable operator if he can do it. :)
"Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein"...one of the most romantic songs of Indian cinema.
Why is this song remembered till now....for music or singers or words?
I will say, definitely because of its powerful words, this song has become such a huge hit. Isn't it?

If you really ask me i remember it for singer as MUKESH sang it beautifully but the words are also beautiful but i still don't know who wrote it and i bet many of the people don't know it. :)

This is creditable. You know singe's name. But I remember only the name of movie, Kabhi Kabhi and the actor onscreen namely Amitabh Bachan. Individual interets differ. Those very keenly interested in music may remember name of lyricist, music director and play back singer. Others would not care or forget.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I will say, definitely because of its powerful words, this song has become such a huge hit. Isn't it?

If you really ask me i remember it for singer as MUKESH sang it beautifully but the words are also beautiful but i still don't know who wrote it and i bet many of the people don't know it. :)

This is creditable. You know singe's name. But I remember only the name of movie, Kabhi Kabhi and the actor onscreen namely Amitabh Bachan. Individual interets differ. Those very keenly interested in music may remember name of lyricist, music director and play back singer. Others would not care or forget.

Earlier, I had a friend who worked with me in a school. We two were teachers. What to say...I am no one before that man!!!!
He knows almost all hit songs from 50's to 70's.....I think so. You may think, it is not extraordinary. But if I say, if he knows correct count of songs in each film, its singers, its music director, how many songs were written by Sahil, how many were written by Hasrat and how many by Kaifi Azmi.........can you even imagine what kind of a person is he??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But he is saying...once he had a talk with an elder person(of course he is a Malayali). But when the conversation begin, he felt that he was just a drop before that huge ocean......and that before his knowledge and questions, he had no reply.... :laugh: :laugh: He also said that he never went to talk to that person later after, about songs...... :cheer:
0002053E_2012-03-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Earlier, I had a friend who worked with me in a school. We two were teachers. What to say...I am no one before that man!!!!
He knows almost all hit songs from 50's to 70's.....I think so. You may think, it is not extraordinary. But if I say, if he knows correct count of songs in each film, its singers, its music director, how many songs were written by Sahil, how many were written by Hasrat and how many by Kaifi Azmi.........can you even imagine what kind of a person is he??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But he is saying...once he had a talk with an elder person(of course he is a Malayali). But when the conversation begin, he felt that he was just a drop before that huge ocean......and that before his knowledge and questions, he had no reply.... :laugh: :laugh: He also said that he never went to talk to that person later after, about songs...... :cheer:

Every pond believes that it's an ocean before it has seen it!!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6099]}

My take is that a song appeals to us with its melody and when one takes deeper interest in it then lyrics gain importance!
Yes...as Gulshanji has quoted, normal persons see it as a means of entertainment.... not even bother about other details
36_5_11_2012-03-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6106]}
No, I don't see that normal way!

Then how do you see?
0006_2012-03-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Then how do you see?

I don't see that as mere means of entertainment! It's more than that. Some songs inspired me to write poems!!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6108]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.