Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
"Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein"...one of the most romantic songs of Indian cinema.
Why is this song remembered till now....for music or singers or words?
I will say, definitely because of its powerful words, this song has become such a huge hit. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
I will say, definitely because of its powerful words, this song has become such a huge hit. Isn't it?

If you really ask me i remember it for singer as MUKESH sang it beautifully but the words are also beautiful but i still don't know who wrote it and i bet many of the people don't know it. :)

If you really ask me i remember it for singer as MUKESH sang it beautifully but the words are also beautiful but i still don't know who wrote it and i bet many of the people don't know it. :)

Sahir ludianvi....... :)

Khayyam is its music director

In year 1977, Mukesh, Sahir and Khayyam......won filmfare awards for this wonderful song.

Personally I love Hasrat Jaipuri and Sahir the most.....I can add Majrooh Sulthanpuri, Kaifi Azmi, Naksh lalpuri also
Best of Shanker-Jaikishen were penned by either Hasrat or Sahir

Meera sandhu

Khayyam is its music director

In year 1977, Mukesh, Sahir and Khayyam......won filmfare awards for this wonderful song.

Personally I love Hasrat Jaipuri and Sahir the most.....I can add Majrooh Sulthanpuri, Kaifi Azmi, Naksh lalpuri also
Best of Shanker-Jaikishen were penned by either Hasrat or Sahir

I think sandhya you have good knowledge about songs :) .I personally like others don't remember the names of Lyricist,music directors but can identify the singers by their voices. :)
[

I think sandhya you have good knowledge about songs :) .I personally like others don't remember the names of Lyricist,music directors but can identify the singers by their voices. :)

I am known as moving encyclopedia of Bollywood among friends :woohoo: :laugh:

But nowadays...don't get time to hear Vividbharathy....also, that station is not clear :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
[

I am known as moving encyclopedia of Bollywood among friends :woohoo: :laugh:

But nowadays...don't get time to hear Vividbharathy....also, that station is not clear :( :( :(

True people don't like to listen to Vividbharathy these days. :( I remember those days when we used to wait for BINAKA geet mala hosted by Ameen Sayani. :laugh:
I have only heard about that. Actually I became addicted to Hindi music at my 10th standard or so. Earlier also, I watch films, chitrahaar, Rangoli etc.

Meera sandhu
I have only heard about that. Actually I became addicted to Hindi music at my 10th standard or so. Earlier also, I watch films, chitrahaar, Rangoli etc.

I also used to watch Chitrahar and Rangoli :) .We used to wake up early on SUNDAYS only to watch Rangoli.hehehe... :laugh:

I also used to watch Chitrahar and Rangoli :) .We used to wake up early on SUNDAYS only to watch Rangoli.hehehe... :laugh:

Today also I watched Rangoli....today was Aamir special.....since it is his birthday.
Nowadays no other option to see old songs in TV...only new songs. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Today also I watched Rangoli....today was Aamir special.....since it is his birthday.
Nowadays no other option to see old songs in TV...only new songs. Isn't it?

But here in place cable has its separate channel on which they show old songs. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.