Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6106]}
No, I don't see that normal way!

Then how do you see?

I don't see that as mere means of entertainment! It's more than that. Some songs inspired me to write poems!!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6108]}

another copy cat caught......ha ha

Actually, I also begin to hear words, once I start writing. Hindi is really a simple language. But the power of the lines constructed from simple words...can never be explained!!!!

Meera sandhu
Isn't it a combined effort, actor, director, music and writer all count in that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Isn't it a combined effort, actor, director, music and writer all count in that.

Yes, of course...even the instruments used can make a big difference. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
The equation is quite simple. Those who work in front of the screen earns more money than those who work hard behind the screen.
The equation is quite simple. Those who work in front of the screen earns more money than those who work hard behind the screen.

But directors and of course music directors and singers also earn not less!!!! :evil:

Meera sandhu
I think lyricists have also accepted that fact.
That's why they are producing lyrics instantly in packets of already prepared music. i.e. writing lyrics without effort nowadays
0101_2012-03-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
[quote]I think lyricists have also accepted that fact.
That's why they are producing lyrics instantly in packets of already prepared music. i.e. writing lyrics without effort nowadays [/quote]

Latest hit Kolaveri di is the perfect example of it!

and yet, after a time, such effortless songs vanish from the hearts of listeners. Songs that have been written from one's heart, example the songs of yester years by maestros such as Gulzar remain forever fresh and equally loved by all. Which is why, I feel that a lyricist is more important, without the lyrics, a composer and music director will not have much to work with!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
That's why they are producing lyrics instantly in packets of already prepared music. i.e. writing lyrics without effort nowadays

I am thinking of a career switch - would try writing lyrics! But then who is going to sing them!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6338]}
0002cdffc.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I am thinking of a career switch - would try writing lyrics! But then who is going to sing them!! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6338]}

Why can't you invite me? I am ready

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6342]}
000203D2_2012-03-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Why can't you invite me? I am ready

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6342]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6344]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.