Only a few times have I seen, the best one winning the contest. Indian Idol's last season is its best example. I always feel, even if we vote for our favourites, the next round contestants are already determined.....and these sms are just for profit making of producers. They retain contestants which bring them profits, I feel so. Many times, I have seen talent people's exit. Once it happened in Toshi's exit that I stopped seeing that program till he was called back through wide card entry.
Do you people also feel so? Can we 100% believe the sms voting system as the determinant of the true winner? What's the reality behind reality shows? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never waste my money to send SMS for voting people in reality shows as i know this is fixed they don't let talented people win and the person whom we think won't be a winner comes out to be a winner at the end. :evil:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I never waste my money to send SMS for voting people in reality shows as i know this is fixed they don't let talented people win and the person whom we think won't be a winner comes out to be a winner at the end. :evil:

I have also....except 2-3 times.

Here we have 'IDEA star singer' now completed 7-8 seasons....such a big success in Malayalam Cable Tv network.

Even for Aiswarya and Anwesha, I want the runner up to win the title even if I love both.
Same is the case of Amit Sana and Abhijeeth Sawanth

Vineeth and Debojit

Harshit and Ismit

Only the last season of Indian Idol....I think, bought the real winner. I voted for him in the final round...also semis :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I have also....except 2-3 times.

Here we have 'IDEA star singer' now completed 7-8 seasons....such a big success in Malayalam Cable Tv network.

Even for Aiswarya and Anwesha, I want the runner up to win the title even if I love both.
Same is the case of Amit Sana and Abhijeeth Sawanth

Vineeth and Debojit

Harshit and Ismit

Only the last season of Indian Idol....I think, bought the real winner. I voted for him in the final round...also semis :cheer:

Debojeet was never better than Vineet but director knew it better than us that's why he won at the end.I was very sure before the finals that Vineet will win easily but may it was fixed and i was shoched for it.

Toshi was very much a talented singer but he was not good as a trained singers are but he had a very good way of singing which is the reason he was chosen to sing songs of RAJ 2. One of his song "tujhe milke laga hai yeh" is one of my favorite. :)
Even I too never messaged to any show , except last year India Idol, as a person name sriramchandra is there. he is from Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad. As we all people want a south Indian to win and all of us has voted him from messaging and calls and websites. and finally he is the INDIAN IDOL and we all are so happy for him as he brought fame to our state

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even I too never messaged to any show , except last year India Idol, as a person name sriramchandra is there. he is from Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad. As we all people want a south Indian to win and all of us has voted him from messaging and calls and websites. and finally he is the INDIAN IDOL and we all are so happy for him as he brought fame to our state

No Sriram was talented enpugh to become INDIAN IDOL and it was fair that he won it. :)

I voted him twice in semis and finals. :cheer: :cheer:

Yes, as Sanjeev told, he is really talented. Also the other contestants were not good....just average, I feel so.
Yes, he was the only deserving person till now, who won a reality show. Abhijeet Sawant was also good. Yet I feel, Sana was more talented than him.

Abhjit worked later to reach more heights while Amit lost his way. Jo jeetha wohi super star....I was shocked seeing Amit Sana's performance. :( :( :(
He changed a lot once he became popular.

Till now, Vineeth is my most favourite one. What a way he sang, "Tera jaadu chal gaya".
Debojeet don't even have a classical base, yet he won. :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

I voted him twice in semis and finals. :cheer: :cheer:

Yes, as Sanjeev told, he is really talented. Also the other contestants were not good....just average, I feel so.
Yes, he was the only deserving person till now, who won a reality show. Abhijeet Sawant was also good. Yet I feel, Sana was more talented than him.

Abhjit worked later to reach more heights while Amit lost his way. Jo jeetha wohi super star....I was shocked seeing Amit Sana's performance. :( :( :(
He changed a lot once he became popular.

Till now, Vineeth is my most favourite one. What a way he sang, "Tera jaadu chal gaya".
Debojeet don't even have a classical base, yet he won. :evil: :evil:

Yes i aslo saw that program and was really shocked to see Sana's performance in that. :evil:

Do you remember Roop Rekha she was also very talented?.Never saw her after winning. :blink:

There are many more who never reached to the level like Sunidhi chauhan,Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal reached. :blink:
I don't like Roop rekha that much....don't mind!

Meera sandhu
Ronark though sriram chandra is talented but the north Indian never let south Indians to win, before sriram chandra Indian Idol, karunya of south india has participated but they selected sadan as winner.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ronark though sriram chandra is talented but the north Indian never let south Indians to win, before sriram chandra Indian Idol, karunya of south india has participated but they selected sadan as winner.

Karunya???
Which program?
I can't remember this name :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.