The topic is locked.
Friends there are different types of balls used in different type of games. Why the shape and size of the balls are not same?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Because a football cannot be used to play golf. :laugh: Imagine if we had to play golf using a football then we would have to dig such big holes in the ground. :silly:

Imagine if we played tennis with football or a basketball then giant rackets would have to be used. :laugh: And only giant people would have been able to play tennis. :laugh:

Live in the present :)
Devu....
Is it a humour question wrongly placed or are you really serious???

Meera sandhu
I request that threads should be not too childish. Everyone knows why balls for different games need be different. Now if I ask why a chapati is made from flour and wheat not cooked like rice, would this be appropriate? If I ask why we do not use knife for shaving instead of razor, would this make any sense?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I request that threads should be not too childish. Everyone knows why balls for different games need be different. Now if I ask why a chapati is made from flour and wheat not cooked like rice, would this be appropriate? If I ask why we do not use knife for shaving instead of razor, would this make any sense?

Sir,
She is a humorous person. I think she placed it in wrong catagory. Now we can't edit discussion catagory. But some days before, admin told, if we want to edit/change discussion categories, we can request to moderators. They can do it.

Devu.....isn't it a humorous thread? :unsure: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Sir,
She is a humorous person. I think she placed it in wrong catagory. Now we can't edit discussion catagory. But some days before, admin told, if we want to edit/change discussion categories, we can request to moderators. They can do it.

Unless this is a humor thread I don't think we have much to discuss here. :unsure:

Live in the present :)

Sir,

Humor also needs some wit. Such topic is neither funny nor humorous. will this be humor to ask why you do not wear skirt below your sari. The posts are just useless and not worth any category.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All are not same and all are not fit for everyone.
So use proper ball in all game in real also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Because a football cannot be used to play golf. :laugh: Imagine if we had to play golf using a football then we would have to dig such big holes in the ground. :silly:

Imagine if we played tennis with football or a basketball then giant rackets would have to be used. :laugh: And only giant people would have been able to play tennis. :laugh:

Or Ping-Pong ball used for playing cricket, it would never reach to the other end. May be a bowler could not hold a football to bowl at a batsman in cricket.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

different balls are used in different games Because we used balls differently in different games.
Same balls are not suitable for different games.

Be positive
Friends there are different types of balls used in different type of games. Why the shape and size of the balls are not same?

We All are human beings but why we all dont think same. If you got this answer you will get that answer easily.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.