Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@arun

Can you suggest me the step by step process of search engine optimization for a website

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala wrote:
[quote]@arun

Can you suggest me the step by step process of search engine optimization for a website[/quote]

Sarala that would depend on your approach. It really depends on the type of website your creating, whether it is a niche website or general user generated website like this one. Anyways, here are some basic guidelines that would help in optimizing your site.

1.Write articles of atleast 500 words or up

2.Do proper keyword research

3.Include your keyword in url and title(title is more important)

4.Get backlinks for your articles, mostly from related websites.

This is the general approach I follow and there are really many more things to consider but they are mostly on case by case basis, after I assess the competition from competitors.
Search engines keep changing their rules and policies. You need to constantly learn optimization tips search engine and tips to stay ahead of the crowd to earn money online.

Why SEO is important? If it is done correctly, can get free traffic (visitors) through the search engines. If you have skills that literally does not have to spend a penny to do any advertising. You can receive millions of visitors per month and make a profit if the product and the service is really good quality.

The following is the latest SEO information.

Basics onpage search engine optimization :
    "Get backlinks for your articles, mostly from related websites."
    How this is possible?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
    Jennifer wrote:
    [quote]Search engines keep changing their rules and policies. You need to constantly learn optimization tips search engine and tips to stay ahead of the crowd to earn money online.

Why SEO is important? If it is done correctly, can get free traffic (visitors) through the search engines. If you have skills that literally does not have to spend a penny to do any advertising. You can receive millions of visitors per month and make a profit if the product and the service is really good quality.

The following is the latest SEO information.

Basics onpage search engine optimization :
      [/quote]

You have really summed it up really well. This is the on-page optimization every article writer should follow. Here is a helpful link for more reading:

http://www.seomoz.org/blog/perfecting-keyword-targeting-on-page-optimization
      Abid Areacode wrote:
      [quote]"Get backlinks for your articles, mostly from related websites."
      How this is possible?[/quote]

Sorry I was too vague. Well, there are software which finds dofollow blogs related in your niche and backlink from there would be worth more.

Also, you can write related article on ezines and get backlink to your article.
      You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.