OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Mumbai's Dabbawalas are well known for their efficient in delivering Tiffins. Now their new Mission is SWACHH...
What's the reason for frequently happenings fatal road accidents ? Let's face it. We Indians have a scant respect for Rulebook, discipline and social...
Many people without thinking condemn the English rule over India, but one shudders to think what would have happened if the English had NOT COME to India.  Hindus would...
The success stories of 11 women who fought for gender Equality and carved a niche of their...
ASI conducted a thorough survey of the prestigious Heritage structure The TaJ to confirm whether it has been damaged by the recent Devastating Earthquake in...
Here is a Lawyer's explanation on Salman's Bail.   http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/05/08/amba-salman-khan-legal_n_7240312.html  
Movie Lovers especially Movie Lovers of yesteryear, would wonder how those heart throbs of that time are faring. And how those are looking...
  I am a new writer here. What you can advice me based on your experience at boddunan.com.   Thanks!
Natural calamities are unpredictable. We have seen how the earth quake caused immense loss of lives and property. Now the question arises,are we prepared to deal withsuch natural...
  Man’s achievements in different spheres are no doubt great undoubtedly. But a cipher before the mighty nature. Recent earthquake in Nepal proves again that Man is nothing...
  What's an earth quake. After the disastrous earthquake in Nepal, many are enthusiastic to know about Earth quakes. Here is a link that throws a light on Earth quakes....
Yeah, I am talking about Television and its Program. Tune the channel and see, whether it is reality shows or laughter show or Award shows. The cheap talk and cheap action are...
I have to go to a marriage party today which is to be held in the best of the place of east Delhi. I know marriage is one of the biggest event of life. But then too wasting money...
I wonder what would have happened if an Indian especially the so-called Bhagva Brigade member had said...
This is upsetting when you like a person you lose him/her. I have colleague cum friend. Basically he is a subordinate and learned everything from me at work and we have a good...
Hi :) Few days back I was standing in the queue in the bank crediting purpose. In another queue one man was arguing with bank person that they should give money after counting...
I was shocked today. I was on the way to my home from office today and saw a person lying on the road side and waving his hand. I could not stop my car there as vehicles were...
Now with the supreme court ruling that live in couple who have been together for a number of years are presumed to be married there is some security for women , also Indian men...
Sometimes I feel myself fortunate as we have lots of work at job when there is lots of unemployment in our country. Also when most of the companies have lesser work and trying to...
Recent study showed that dust particles in air is also a reason of heart stroke in people. So we must try to help creating a fresh...