OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

See an interesting collection of Photographs of a court in India. You understand why the wheels of justice grind slowly in...
It appears that the recent exercise of opening numerous bank accounts in Jan Dhan and similar schemes is boomeranging. Long ago, Congress government launched similar schemes and...
Friends, Some one has created a thread on making words by adding letters. One of my friend has created a thread few minutes before, "By removing letters we can make words". But...
HI ALL   I want to post the Qoutes but i donot know how to post the quotes can anyone of you help to post the quotes
Can we work from any country  to  boddunan, my sister staying in dubai she wants to work for boddunan.
Hi i am  Deepthi       New to Boddunan family and i am very happy to be as one of the member,I need all your support for my further journey. Thank you very...
Christians are the biggest religious community. Still there are some facts very less known about christianity. The early Christians were badly harassed and even killed for their...
Hi Friends, This is Sarala. I hope you remember me. Am also one of the member of Boddunan family. Am also one of the member of the topper.
Indira Gandhi is condemned every year for proclaming emergency. But is this also not the day to remember cowardice of RSS- chamions of so called Hindutva. It is they who...
As a nation I find that most Indians have no social manners , even the so called educated ones - they break ques, pass through a door you have opened for yourself without even...
After reading M.G. Singh's post in these forums impressing on the point that, Caste is never a criteria for bravery, I found the reality that it's not the Caste, it's the "Cause"...
Is it miracle or genetic disorder that a goat gave birth to human like...
It is shocking to hear this...According to MPI , Multinational Poverty Index developed by the Oxford research center 8 states in India are poorer than the poorest of African...
Can you imagine that one can relate trees to a particular religion? The Shiv Sena has demanded that the BMC plant trees like peepal and banyan that are holy and sacred to Hindu...
In Delhi, the MCD workers were on strike for their salary issue. Now after promise from government side they called off the strike. The political parties are now entering in the...
I am curious to know about affiliate marketing. I am planning to start it soon but I wish if someone could help me in starting it and help me.
We are aware of the significant role played by Brand equity in the Marketing strategy. Manufacturers use celebrity endorsements to build their product's Brand equity. Here is an...
In today's life when we all have a stress in our life may be due to job or may be because of home then one should know how to get rid of stress to stay fit and healthy. Here are...
http://m.timesofindia.com/life-style/food/food-features/Eight-controversial-foods-from-around-the-world/articleshow/47564867.cms There are things which we know are harmful but...
A lot of work is done on air pollution and the public health burden, but noise just never seems to get the same consideration, hazardous noise levels - a risk factor for high...