OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I see quite a few youngsters joining various political parties these days.The difference is that they are educated, well read and also smart in their dealings. If this trend...
Hi members.. I have tried to search about this topic but I didn't able to find out any, that's why I am asking here. Has this feature off now? As I haven't seen any earning like...
Indian premier League cricket is all set to start. It is the biggest tournament of our country in terms of money involved in it. But some argues that the arrival of IPL lead to...
We know that some medical policies and many medical practices in India are deeply flawed. We have heard of 'widespread examples of irrational drug prescribing, kickbacks for...
Indian cinema is one of the oldest in the world cinemas. Movies of Indian origin are also said to be the largest in terms of output. But, recent Indian movie makers are imitating...
It pays to be a miser when it comes to Time Management. Time is precious. Use it wisely. Stop killing the time, before it kills you. What are your ways of using time in a...
Yes that's true. I have read some news on internet that one company is launching new smart phone soon which can give DSLR quality camera pics. That's awesome. Isn't it? Can be...
Happy Navratri to all the boddunan members.   How many of you are fasting this navratri season?
This DigiLocker service is started by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi so that we can minimize the use of hard copy documents. But will it really solve the problem of...
Every one likes to get rich- sooner the better. But are there reasons for not getting rich. Could one be happier getting not so rich! Here is...
India just won against Bangladesh and enter in to Top 4 semi finals in current world cup.   India is already good in batting part but this time they are doing really fine...
  Sadvi Prachi has made a controversial comment on role of Gandhi whom she dubs as British agent. according to her, Gandhi was a British agent aqnd we got freedom with...
Hello everyone here, I am an old member of this site but was not using it from past 1 or more then 1 year. And there are so many changes I can see on this site. Please can you...
A section of Citizens of India is protesting women as head of family for application of Ration Cards. Their points are 1- they do not want to make women as head of their...
We all know  time is important, but these days it is costly too... Lol :P Just few days back apple launched another gadget called Apple Watch which is smart watch can be...
Wish a Very Happy Holi to all Boddunan Member...... Celebrate Festival of Color In safe way....  
 The budget presented today by Arun Jaitley has been hailed as a well balanced one and the economists have given a 8.4 on 10  for the same. There is a very positive...
Amazing benefits of sleep :) Sleep well.. happy life http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20459221,00.html
The Railway Minister has presented a very useless budget. What is the use of all these ambitious plans, without even introducing a single nwe train? Why should he talk about...
High Court Mumbai  has questioned how single mom's kid can be denied passport in these days of live in relation. Obviously there is need to modify passport rules keeping in...