OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Dear Friends,   I was not active on boddunan since last 1 year Now I am seeing format and color change for site its good. I want to know what other things which is new and...
These days youngsters and adults alike like eating out at fast food joints because of the convenience, taste and variety it offers.Most food food items have been dismissed as...
Many do not plan  life after Retirement. Needless to say a Planned retirement enables one to lead a Happy...
Dear Members- Here is contest #2 The rules are simple and ‘must follow with ‘no exceptions’ please.  1. Please write 1 (one) post a day starting from Monday to Sunday....
Knowledge of local rules and customs will not only help you stay out of trouble when travelling, but also open the door to a unique and rewarding travel experience.  As an...
I have been on facebook since 2007 and seen its different stages of growth and evolution... I joined in 2007 just with the intention of promoting my articles and that's what most...
Today is the 74 th anniversary of ill Famed Hiroshima Nagasaki Bombings.. All you need to know about Hiroshima - Nagasaki...
About 10 -15 years back maximum people got married till the age of 30. Only a few do marriage after 30 at that time. Either those who find some difficulties in getting married or...
Like our skin, our hair too is a barometer for our overall health, A healthy body has a healthy head of hair and vice versa..Our hair reacts swiftly to any changes in diet,...
Home stays and private bed and breakfast places have always been the best option to stay while travelling abroad since they are affordable and much more economical than...
We Indian are proud on such stars who are great on both playground and battleground. In the operation against terrorist attack in Gurdaspur (Punjab), three of the persons who...
According to CBI report there are 31 lakh NGOs in India. These are double than the number of schools and 250 times the number of government Hospitals. There is one policeman...
Both persons burried on same day. One is with great personality and has set his all life for our country, the other was a terrorist who killed many innocents. But in recent days...
Now after the death of terrorist Yakub Menon, many politician have started giving sentences against the court's decision. They are saying that wrong decision has been taken for...
People normally focus only on the large metros and cities when they speak about a country or else about its famous tourist destinations.However, I believe that it is the smaller...
It is our experience in these forms, we often face dissent leading to unpleasant exchanges. Here are the ways to avoid such unpleasant...
According to a wikimedia survey some of our cities are not at all people friendly...This may not be absolutely accurate but at the same time is an eye opener and may bring in...
According to a study, irregular sleeping patterns may be linked to cancer.   http://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/health/how-night-shift-may-lead-to-cancer/  
Spend your time in a natural setting. It improves your memory. http://planetsave.com/2010/09/18/nature-walks-improve-learning/  
i mean who is good in acting in these 3