OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Experts have long said that cities are key to reducing global warming since urban areas account for nearly three-quarters of human...
Here are a few of those things which highlight the strength of your relations with your Better...
as the captain cool is loosing coolness does the india people think that he should be leaving his captaincy 
In recent days we have seen many cases that powerful people who are proved as criminal in lower courts are easily got bail in higher courts. Does justice in India dependent on...
Recently there was a controversy when some old pictures of Queen Elizabeth doing the Nazi salute as a child were leaked by the Sun newspaper of Britain... In many countries...
We all are aware that dance keeps us healthy and fit. Dancing regularly will have many benefits, like reducing fat, controlling depression and many...
The movie "Bahubali" is a big blockbuster. Its collection world wide on the first day is 75 crore. Breaks all the records of Bollywood and Tollywood movies. These days in...
We see some people perpetually praising themselves and their deeds , psycho analysts have an explanation for this behavior which may not be just self confidence but cockiness...
A saint "Gumnami Baba" lived in Faizabad in U.P. Some people believe that he was "Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose". And some deny. No one knows about the...
Want to know more ways to become more productive? Check out the info graphics below.. http://www.revolutionaustralia.com/become-more-productive/  
I am sure most Indians would have eaten a thali meal at some time or the other. There are so many different varieties of thali meals depending on the region. Here is a list of 13...
Quora Vs. Facebook: Why is Quora better than Facebook?
should Delhi be full state.  This is original demand of BJP.  When BJP came to power in center under leadership of Vajpayee, it was expected that BJP demand would take...
In metro cities, various public places are using free wi-fi, where as some more places are to added to the list. Recent study shows that wi-fi signals are dangerous to...
According to recent study repeatedly use of antibiotics by kids may effect their...
For the last two weeks, one picture that kept appearing on people's Facebook timeline was of a "deep-fried rat".allegedly found KFC meal KFC ran independent lab tests on the...
The Muslim women are entitled to run business. But they can't deal with men directly. This is a...
I want to send messages to admin but i could not find the Message button here.
Hello all members, I just want to bring to everyone's attention rules regarding using the question and answer section. I am sure we are aware but I have noticed a great ...
University made are endowed with limited knowledge. Self made persons have no limits.They set their own curriculum. What type you belong to. Discuss. Come up with your...