Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mathematics consists of several branches. Pythagoras theorem is Geometry theorem. It is not possible to mention various theorems of different branches of mathematics. For this, one should go through relevant text books.

Sir,
I think you are the mathematics expert of our site since scored full in Maths :)

Theorems are numerous. Let me refresh :whistle:
I think sin, cos, tan....
Friends, quote some from your memory

Actually I am not Maths expert as the cent percent marks were in 'Commercial Maths' which is much easier than Mathematics proper.

Sin, Cos, Tan are not theorems but trigonometric ratios. This is in Trigonometry.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Let's start with Sin sq, Pythagoras, Euclid and TT the Buckingham for a start.

TT the Buckingham...what is it.....?
I remember only Operations research now. All have I left before 13-14 yrs. :laugh: :laugh:

You got hooked Sandhyaji, Some times it is fun to put things a little different way.
Non-dimensional analysis using Buckingham TT (pi) Theorem show the empirical relation between the pump head and the flow rate, got it? :woohoo:
3_8_14_2012-02-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let's start with Sin sq, Pythagoras, Euclid and TT the Buckingham for a start.

TT the Buckingham...what is it.....?
I remember only Operations research now. All have I left before 13-14 yrs. :laugh: :laugh:

You got hooked Sandhyaji, Some times it is fun to put things a little different way.
Non-dimensional analysis using Buckingham TT (pi) Theorem show the empirical relation between the pump head and the flow rate, got it? :woohoo:

Ayyo!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5603]}

Meera sandhu
There are lot of theorems but the basic is Pythagoras. :)

Then there are topics like trigonometry,arithmetic,algebra which are also important. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.