Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
self study is done by doing research without taking anyone help

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

self study mean preparing you note and prepare your self for the future exam or compettion.
Self study is not something impossible and if you are responsible enough and take your studies seriously combined with strong determination and will power you will surely get success in it. There are many examples of some great personalities in our lives who achieved success by self study...
I think if you develop writing habbit after learning that is best way to learn you belive you will not forget if you write whatever you have learn.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Though we do self study we should have some guidance of the someone who already studied

if you want to self study first clear all the doubts in a particular subject so that when you sit down for study you know about everything that you are going to learn.
Sarala, Self study needs references and i think many time you may not get help from other people who already studied due to different reasons. :unsure: It is my personal experience that even lectures cannot help you if it is advance level of education, It is best way to refer resources and online guides for understanding any topic rather that waiting for a person to explain. :)
Self study is a good habit.It helps the students to grow the knowledge without any guide.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@ Rajani

though we do self study there should be little guidance of the expert. Without any guidance no one can do self study. There are rare cases in which we can do on our own without any others help

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.