Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had stage fear. I will be having fear to go the stage after some time I will leave my fear and continue my lecture.

Experience makes things better once you will start performing more on the stage this fear will vanish. :)

Who is searching for experience ;)

To get experience, we should face that occasion at least once in life time. Isn't it? :cheer: :cheer:

No you may do it by giving a speech standing infront of a mirror that will give you a bit of confidence. :)
Somebody may having stage and somebody may participate all events very boldly.
what about you

I was reading somewhere that very few people are without stage fear and unless one tries to overcome this in childhood, it may remain with the person for life.I used to have stage fear while I was young but later I was able to overcome it during my school and college days..

During my childhood, I had lots of stage fear and would avoid going on stage as far as possible. In fact, I even hated the idea of going on stage to receive prizes for academic merits. But during college days, as we were compelled to give presentation quite often, I gradually overcame this problem.

It is a matter of practice I guess, but even today if I have to go on the stage I have butterflies in my stomach but once I am actually on it and doing what I have to do, I feel alright,,,however, I see some little children go on the stage with absolutely no fear and perform as if they have been doing it all their lives..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Stage fear is common to every one if they tried once means then they will never fear about the stage. They can easily talk what they want on that stage.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Stage fear is common to every one if they tried once means then they will never fear about the stage. They can easily talk what they want on that stage.

Once someone starts facing the crowd 3~4 times the fear will automatically vanish away. I used to fear when I had to come one stage in the school but these days I don't as I have been used to it as I have to give presentations frequently to the management at work place. :)
By experience man becomes perfect i was like that by giving programs i dont have stage fear now.

Once someone starts facing the crowd 3~4 times the fear will automatically vanish away. I used to fear when I had to come one stage in the school but these days I don't as I have been used to it as I have to give presentations frequently to the management at work place. :)

No it won't unless someone is a professional artist or orator. But it certainly gives you lesser shakes in your legs as the time goes by.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Preparing more for the performance, removes our fear and gives confidence.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

No it won't unless someone is a professional artist or orator. But it certainly gives you lesser shakes in your legs as the time goes by.

I remember when I was in school I used to hesitate going up to stage but that time my class teacher always used to ask me to read current news of the day in the morning assembly almost every alternate day and that reduced my stage fear. :)
oh that is great. my sister also asked her son to read bible in church. He also very, very fearful boy. but now he is reading very well

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
oh that is great. my sister also asked her son to read bible in church. He also very, very fearful boy. but now he is reading very well

That will definitely help him in long run let him do that. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.