The topic is locked.
Tomorrow is teacher's day.The birthday of Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.Wish all the teacher's a very happy teacher's day.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A Very happy Teachers Day for all teachers. Wish you enjoy your day a lot. Best wishes to all teachers.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
On behalf of me also, Happy Teacher's Day to all the teachers. I remember by school days when we all use to celebrate this day with lots of excitement.
A very Happy Teachers Day to all the lenient teachers and the strict ones too. ;) I am so missing my school days when I used to make cards for my teachers. That was fun. :)

Live in the present :)
Yes today is teachers day. Happy teachers day to all teachers and learners.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Today, I send a thank you message to my daughter's class teacher. I searched for a rose flower in my garden. But couldn't find. Yet am sure, she will be happy with my message written on my daughter's diary

Meera sandhu
Today, I send a thank you message to my daughter's class teacher. I searched for a rose flower in my garden. But couldn't find. Yet am sure, she will be happy with my message written on my daughter's diary

She will surely love that a parent has sent her wishes on this day. :)

Live in the present :)
Tomorrow is teacher's day.The birthday of Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.Wish all the teacher's a very happy teacher's day.

World Teachers day is observed on the 5th October and it is not a holiday anywhere in the world, so also teachers day celebrated here in India...It is nice that teachers get at least one day of recognition in what is otherwise a badly paid and thankless job in India...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happy Teacher's Day....

It seems that Teacher's Day is celebrated on different dates in different countries.... Have a look below:
India - Sept 05
Pakistan - Oct 05
China - Sept 10
Germany - Oct 05
Sri Lanka - Oct 06
Malaysia - May 16
New Zealand - Oct 29
Brazil - Oct 15

Want to share one inspiring Quote here by Albert Einstein....

It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
-Albert Einstein.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Teaching profession is on imparting knowledge and information. Boddunan site also serves by sharing knowledge and information through members' cumulative efforts. Thus Teachers Day is of special significance to us.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Teachers play a very crucial role in shaping an individual's life and give direction to our future!

But a doubt I have, how many actual teachers are present here and to whom is the thread really directed at? Just like we discussed recently pertaining to creating threads on every single occasion, whose teachers are going to read these greetings??? :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.