The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Teachers play a very crucial role in shaping an individual's life and give direction to our future!

But a doubt I have, how many actual teachers are present here and to whom is the thread really directed at? Just like we discussed recently pertaining to creating threads on every single occasion, whose teachers are going to read these greetings??? :blink:

I know only one teacher on this site. He is Abid, usually absent.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Teachers play a very crucial role in shaping an individual's life and give direction to our future!

But a doubt I have, how many actual teachers are present here and to whom is the thread really directed at? Just like we discussed recently pertaining to creating threads on every single occasion, whose teachers are going to read these greetings??? :blink:

Another teacher here is Usha! Anyway, the greetings that users are going to post here are not at all relevant as their teachers will not be reading them!! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Happy teacher's day !

Today is also birthday of Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.
He was great philosopher.Second President of India from 1962 to 1967.
He was the first Vice President of our country.

Be positive
Let me tell you, I have worked as a computer teacher years before in 2 schools. How many of you have teaching experiences in school/college?

Meera sandhu
Tomorrow is teacher's day.The birthday of Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.Wish all the teacher's a very happy teacher's day.

Yes due to the birthday of him we will celebrate the teachers day. But this will be forget by the people in coming days.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Teachers Day makes us remember of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan's Birthday.In many countries, Teachers' Days are intended to be special days for the appreciation of teachers, and may include celebrations to honor them for their special contributions in a particular field area, or the community in general.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Let me tell you, I have worked as a computer teacher years before in 2 schools. How many of you have teaching experiences in school/college?

am seriously asking.....has anyone of our group worked as a teacher in school or college

Meera sandhu

Another teacher here is Usha! Anyway, the greetings that users are going to post here are not at all relevant as their teachers will not be reading them!! :blink:

Thats true Kalyani, teachers dont get to read this... :) :) But it was really nice of Sharmishta to start this thread :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.