Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days the marriages are making after 18+ only but there are some places still doing child marriages. They also must eradicate from society.

This thread is not about child marriage. The girls are married at 18+ but even then they need not be married till their education is complete. The girls undergoing graduation and post graduation get 18+ much before completing their education. But parents and relatives give more importance to marriage than completing educfation.

No gulshan ji the society is changed now a days I can see many girls doing jobs. This must increase mostly in our society to have freedom for their education. So in future we can see many talented women in great jobs.

Again, I may mention that the problem is more in rural area. The thread begins with case of village girls who were not allowed to go to city college to complete studies but were got married. In cities, the situation is different.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now a days the marriages are making after 18+ only but there are some places still doing child marriages. They also must eradicate from society.

This thread is not about child marriage. The girls are married at 18+ but even then they need not be married till their education is complete. The girls undergoing graduation and post graduation get 18+ much before completing their education. But parents and relatives give more importance to marriage than completing educfation.

No gulshan ji the society is changed now a days I can see many girls doing jobs. This must increase mostly in our society to have freedom for their education. So in future we can see many talented women in great jobs.

Again, I may mention that the problem is more in rural area. The thread begins with case of village girls who were not allowed to go to city college to complete studies but were got married. In cities, the situation is different.

They must give moral support from their parents. We need alot of changes in the thinking of the village people. They must think the future of their children. They must think what is the stage of the girl if she is having a degrees. She will get good husband in future. They are not thinking all of this and doing like a goats. If one person married in the village means all will start doing the same thing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

They must give moral support from their parents. We need alot of changes in the thinking of the village people. They must think the future of their children. They must think what is the stage of the girl if she is having a degrees. She will get good husband in future. They are not thinking all of this and doing like a goats. If one person married in the village means all will start doing the same thing.

Yes you are right and I respect your thought.Parents should feel the problem first, then society.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We can see the same thing in the Serial Balika Vadu serial. They have showed really what is happening in society.

This was not good but what the parents did is justified by social custom. The girls might have mildly opposed but this would not convince parents and village elders.

My younger cousin got married before me just because she stayed in village and there its like that only. I tried my best to convince my uncle that let her study more she is still a child but it was too difficult to persuade him as he was like she is 18 now and later on it will become difficult to find a groom for her. Moreover even my cousin didn't had any oppositions for the marriage so eventually she got married at 18. :huh:

That's what I said sometimes it depends on the person also I have seen few girls too who don't want to study further and want to get married as soon as possible so for them if they get married too at the age of 18 years its not a problem.They should analyse themselve if they are actually matured enough to get married otherwise there are cases I have seen when couples fight with each other after marriage due to immaturity. :blink:
This was not good but what the parents did is justified by social custom. The girls might have mildly opposed but this would not convince parents and village elders.

My younger cousin got married before me just because she stayed in village and there its like that only. I tried my best to convince my uncle that let her study more she is still a child but it was too difficult to persuade him as he was like she is 18 now and later on it will become difficult to find a groom for her. Moreover even my cousin didn't had any oppositions for the marriage so eventually she got married at 18. :huh:

That's what I said sometimes it depends on the person also I have seen few girls too who don't want to study further and want to get married as soon as possible so for them if they get married too at the age of 18 years its not a problem.They should analyse themselve if they are actually matured enough to get married otherwise there are cases I have seen when couples fight with each other after marriage due to immaturity. :blink:

This has much to do with the social upbringing one have had. A girl in a village has from her childhood has seen girls getting married soon after their schools so naturally she will not be able to see anything wrong with that. Her dreams of a successful life are limited to a good marriage and being a good wife afterwards.

Live in the present :)

This has much to do with the social upbringing one have had. A girl in a village has from her childhood has seen girls getting married soon after their schools so naturally she will not be able to see anything wrong with that. Her dreams of a successful life are limited to a good marriage and being a good wife afterwards.

Yes it may be the lack of awareness and eduaction in the rural areas due to which this happens. :evil: Girls in the village are rarely sent to schools for higher studies thanks to the government they have made some policies for free education of girl child but still many of the girls don't get education but are expected to help their mother in household works at home which I think is the major point of concern. :blink: Someone should change their mentality that girls are not only meant for house hold works they can equally work in any field like boys if given the oppotunity. :) I remember there was a serial long time back " UDAAN" where the girl of a village fight against the society and becomes an IPS officer though with the support of her father so I feel people need to understand it. :blink:
Thank you said by: Ashii
Many girls want to study but their parents will not listen the words of them and spoil their future.

We should not say to change your culture their parents need to complete marriage as per culture.
We should not say to change your culture their parents need to complete marriage as per culture.

Culture and traditions has nothing to do with age. I was married when I was of age 28 and my wife was of 25 years at that time and we married with following all traditions. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.