Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Personal Disputes between them is for long years.This is something,they should have kept away from the field.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is all about egos of the stars, Leander and Mahesh. They are dead against each other despite remaining #1 as a pair for years.

Yes, they have both won so many laurels for our country, so it feels so wrong that they are always against each other!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is all about egos of the stars, Leander and Mahesh. They are dead against each other despite remaining #1 as a pair for years.

Yes, they have both won so many laurels for our country, so it feels so wrong that they are always against each other!

Well they have their own personal issues but the point is why Indian sports ministry is not trying to get new players and pair up a younger group. So much talent is there. Mahesh and Paes are not the answers every time. They are mortals too...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Well they have their own personal issues but the point is why Indian sports ministry is not trying to get new players and pair up a younger group. So much talent is there. Mahesh and Paes are not the answers every time. They are mortals too...

Yes I agree with Puneet,
Why are they no new names in indians tennis players list..other than these two and sania mirza. Is India lacking in talent? :dry:

Very sensible suggestion! We can't expect our aging stars to perform for ever. But here the climate is so much vitiated by the entry of the Union Sports Minister who is siding with someone whom no country worth its name would have even considered sending to Olympics - an epitome of indiscipline!

Very sensible suggestion! We can't expect our aging stars to perform for ever. But here the climate is so much vitiated by the entry of the Union Sports Minister who is siding with someone whom no country worth its name would have even considered sending to Olympics - an epitome of indiscipline!

Yes they are siding some one so obviously and even reaching him to far off places. They are even overlooking a pair in form while trying to satiate some one's egos at the cost of nation's pride. Yes the younger lot is not up to the mark, they are well below the standard of aging duo.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I agree with Puneet,
Why are they no new names in indians tennis players list..other than these two and sania mirza. Is India lacking in talent? :dry:

You are both right Rajani and Puneet!! That too crosses my mind many times, isn't there any one else apart from these three who can compete equally well??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

For the past few weeks we are witness to a dark drama involving selection of Indian Tennis team for London Olympics. While players of other countries are sweating it out to win laurels and glory for the country, our tennis darlings have engaged themselves in a murky display of ego! A player is dictating terms with the AITA and the country. Shame,shame!!

Leoander pyas and magesh boopathy both have their own egos. what to do

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Now Sania Mirza has done her bit to make matters worse with Bhupathai providing enough provocation. Crack the whip and don't send any tennis team to Olympics, that's the only way to go. No country can afford to tolerate indiscipline in sports! Our sports administrators have made laughing stocks of the entire world!
Now Sania Mirza has done her bit to make matters worse with Bhupathai providing enough provocation. Crack the whip and don't send any tennis team to Olympics, that's the only way to go. No country can afford to tolerate indiscipline in sports! Our sports administrators have made laughing stocks of the entire world!

No country can afford to tolerate indiscipline in sports! Apart India the spineless collection of no good for nothing politicians sitting at the top polishing their skill of politics at the cost of national pride.
00020473.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.