Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now Sania Mirza has done her bit to make matters worse with Bhupathai providing enough provocation. Crack the whip and don't send any tennis team to Olympics, that's the only way to go. No country can afford to tolerate indiscipline in sports! Our sports administrators have made laughing stocks of the entire world!

No country can afford to tolerate indiscipline in sports! Apart India the spineless collection of no good for nothing politicians sitting at the top polishing their skill of politics at the cost of national pride.

Shame,shame! Cry my countrymen,cry!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8039]}
Now Sania Mirza has done her bit to make matters worse with Bhupathai providing enough provocation. Crack the whip and don't send any tennis team to Olympics, that's the only way to go. No country can afford to tolerate indiscipline in sports! Our sports administrators have made laughing stocks of the entire world!

No country can afford to tolerate indiscipline in sports! Apart India the spineless collection of no good for nothing politicians sitting at the top polishing their skill of politics at the cost of national pride.

Shame,shame! Cry my countrymen,cry!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8039]}

Does that make any difference, forgot Asian games?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Personal disputes and ego should be kept aside when something has to be done for nation.No doubt this attitude is reason that we are no where in Olympics medal tally every time. I think last time it was a chance that Abhinav Bindra won the gold medal but actually in my opinion he does not deserve it,it was more of a luck that he won that day.Lets see what he does in this olympics. :blink:
Yes we haven't forgot the bad experience of Asian Games yet. It's shameful indeed.
Personal disputes and ego should be kept aside when something has to be done for nation.No doubt this attitude is reason that we are no where in Olympics medal tally every time. I think last time it was a chance that Abhinav Bindra won the gold medal but actually in my opinion he does not deserve it,it was more of a luck that he won that day.Lets see what he does in this olympics. :blink:

Do not underestimate Bindra, he is a talented guy, he can do wonders on a given day. And where this luck factor comes where personal skill is concerned?

Do not underestimate Bindra, he is a talented guy, he can do wonders on a given day. And where this luck factor comes where personal skill is concerned?

I agree he is talented but to bag gold medal in Olympics i don't think he is capable of Jaspal Rana was the one who deserved it more but could never won it. :blink:

I agree he is talented but to bag gold medal in Olympics i don't think he is capable of Jaspal Rana was the one who deserved it more but could never won it. :blink:

Jaspal Rana is a big politician now. People who concentrate on too many things never do justice with their talent.

Jaspal Rana is a big politician now. People who concentrate on too many things never do justice with their talent.

I don't know what he is presently but definitely he was very talented but could never won a medal :( .Hope in tennis they could bring. :)
They are capable of bring back medals but they are more interested in game of politics, that is our national game now.

They are capable of bring back medals but they are more interested in game of politics, that is our national game now.

I sometime feel that they should make cricket our national sport. :unsure: :blink:

Politics is every where that's the problem with our nation.May be we can grab many medals in any games provided the selection of players should be fair and should be solely on the performances not on recommendations. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.