Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have twin kids one daughter and a son. :)

Really nice. How old are they? Tell us their names :cheer:

You ca see both of them sitting here in his avatar photo, just started schooling. I know this because he is my old friend on many sites.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like twins child they look cute and create wonder of his face we try to catch difference.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I like twins child they look cute and create wonder of his face we try to catch difference.

Then what to say about 5 kids in one delivery?
Here, such 5 kids have caught media attention, a few days before (1 boy and 4 girls) who are going to write 10th standard exams next month. I still remember the news, I read 15 years ago.
Their father committed suicide before 10 years and their unemployed mother, who is a heart patient is bringing up the kids with much effort.
We should really salute such mothers :) Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
[quote]Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Here, such 5 kids have caught media attention, a few days before (1 boy and 4 girls) who are going to write 10th standard exams next month. I still remember the news, I read 15 years ago.
Their father committed suicide before 10 years and their unemployed mother, who is a heart patient is bringing up the kids with much effort.
We should really salute such mothers Isn't it?[/quote]
Really surprising news. Salute to that mother.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

They are 3 years of age.

Daughter Saumya/Himadri
Son sabhya/Himnish

They are 3 years of age.

Daughter Saumya/Himadri
Son sabhya/Himnish

Himadri is a nice name........Himnish also....I have never heard this name before :whistle:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

We should really salute such mothers Isn't it?

Really surprising news. Salute to that mother.[/quote]
I can understand the troubles she went through, raising her kids with so many problems in front of her.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My younger sister is same like as me . But I can't say we are twins because we have a gap of 3 years.
My younger sister is same like as me . But I can't say we are twins because we have a gap of 3 years.

Two girls in your profile picture. Is it you and your 'twin' sister? :)

Meera sandhu

Not a new thing brother and sisters always resemble each other. :)

I have twin kids but they don't look a like in movies they show twins. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.