Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They are capable of bring back medals but they are more interested in game of politics, that is our national game now.

I sometime feel that they should make cricket our national sport. :unsure: :blink:

Politics is every where that's the problem with our nation.May be we can grab many medals in any games provided the selection of players should be fair and should be solely on the performances not on recommendations. :blink:

If you ask me seriously- cricket is the worst game that wastes lots of precious time for almost no result. Cricket is played in 10-12 countries only and no country who have respect for labor and time do not play it. That game is gift by Britishers to its natives. I would not suggest to make our national game which is not played in any major sports events like Olympics, Asian or even common wealth games.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

They are capable of bring back medals but they are more interested in game of politics, that is our national game now.

I sometime feel that they should make cricket our national sport. :unsure: :blink:

Politics is every where that's the problem with our nation.May be we can grab many medals in any games provided the selection of players should be fair and should be solely on the performances not on recommendations. :blink:

If you ask me seriously- cricket is the worst game that wastes lots of precious time for almost no result. Cricket is played in 10-12 countries only and no country who have respect for labor and time do not play it. That game is gift by Britishers to its natives. I would not suggest to make our national game which is not played in any major sports events like Olympics, Asian or even common wealth games.

Time has nothing to do with making a game a national sport. :woohoo:

Even for Hockey Britishers claim that they brought this game in this world. :woohoo: :evil: Suny which game would you suggest then to make a national sport in place of hockey. :blink:
I agree with @Sunil statement..Don't know why people are crazy about one particular game, when lot of other games are there. Hockey being a National game is ruled out. In such case if Cricket is given the status of national game maybe it also loses it popularity..
Today morning i saw the news that Leander has accepted his partner Vishnu Vardharn and now he will play in Olympics.
He said that he don't want to concentrate on Politics which is played and just want to concentrate in Playing tennis.

Want to make each day Accountable

Today morning i saw the news that Leander has accepted his partner Vishnu Vardharn and now he will play in Olympics.
He said that he don't want to concentrate on Politics which is played and just want to concentrate in Playing tennis.

That certainly is a good news but the main question is regarding mixed double as that has the best pair in Sania and Mahesh and not in Paes and sania.

That certainly is a good news but the main question is regarding mixed double as that has the best pair in Sania and Mahesh and not in Paes and sania.

I don't know if Sania and Paes have played together before also anywhere in any grandslam but that's for sure they will be equally good as a pair becuase i have seen Paes playing in Asian and Olympic games and he plays like any top seed player in these games. :)

I think Paes and Sania is also good pair.So,we shouldn't worry about that.We have a good hopes on them for atleast a Medal.
As far the issues between them or Relatioship between them,it will be solve when they will meet in London Olympics.

Want to make each day Accountable

OK..that's good to hear that new player is taken but have to wait and see whether together they can be successful or not.

I think Paes and Sania is also good pair.So,we shouldn't worry about that.We have a good hopes on them for atleast a Medal.
As far the issues between them or Relatioship between them,it will be solve when they will meet in London Olympics.

If you remember Mahesh and Sania are playing together for long time now and they two have won French open last week. They make a great combination so why disturb this pair? Any particular reason for that?

If you remember Mahesh and Sania are playing together for long time now and they two have won French open last week. They make a great combination so why disturb this pair? Any particular reason for that?

I think this matter of pairing up has been dealt with a bit of stupidity or is it male chauvinism?? Sania's wishes also should have been considered on this matter, which I understand, were not! She is a great tennis player who has reached those esteemed portals of sport where no other Indian woman had managed to reach previously and also she has inspired an entire generation of girls to play tennis professionally, so I really and seriously feel that she should have been consulted and she would surely have opted to play with Bhupati because they know each other for a long time and also Bhupati has been her guide and mentor as well.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.