Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We need to interact with persons at various levels and in various situations to form judgement about them to be able to choose the right one as friend!

Yes, we can't judge a person with one or two situations only. :)

Yes that's why I mentioned, 'first impression is the last impression' is not fair in many cases.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hi Sandhya in my opinion first impression is not the last impression but it matters much :) .Person in his/her meeting reveals how he/she is. :)
Hi Sandhya in my opinion first impression is not the last impression but it matters much :) .Person in his/her meeting reveals how he/she is. :)

First impression makes you form an opinion about some one which may go either way later. Give them a few more chances.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If we are going to an interview or meet a customer, of course.....first impression is the best impression. In that short time itself, the customer or employer has to make a choice and he will really your appearance and performance in that situation. It is applicable in the case of arranged marriages also, when a boy along with his family visits the girl, the first time. Isn't it? :evil:

Meera sandhu
If we are going to an interview or meet a customer, of course.....first impression is the best impression. In that short time itself, the customer or employer has to make a choice and he will really your appearance and performance in that situation. It is applicable in the case of arranged marriages also, when a boy along with his family visits the girl, the first time. Isn't it? :evil:

but in some of the companies they give you second chance also like the one where i am employed presently they took my second interview and appointed me. :laugh:
26_2012-03-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6093]}
A relationship develops on a series of impressions and first is just one of these numbers of this series!!
A relationship develops on a series of impressions and first is just one of these numbers of this series!!

My first impression about you was that you are a very serious elder person who never mingles with juniors. I never even imagined that you will like humour or humour persons.....(only bujis):cheer:
00020309_2012-03-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

My first impression about you was that you are a very serious elder person who never mingles with juniors. I never even imagined that you will like humour or humour persons.....(only bujis):cheer:

And now what do you think about him? :laugh:

You are not the only person winning this credit!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6094]}

And now what do you think about him? :laugh:

He knows it it well....even more than me.....

@Chinmayjee....
Consider this as my request....why can't you upload a smiling photo of yours????
I am asking you seriously :)
0039_2012-03-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.