Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They are capable of bring back medals but they are more interested in game of politics, that is our national game now.

I sometime feel that they should make cricket our national sport. :unsure: :blink:

Politics is every where that's the problem with our nation.May be we can grab many medals in any games provided the selection of players should be fair and should be solely on the performances not on recommendations. :blink:

If you ask me seriously- cricket is the worst game that wastes lots of precious time for almost no result. Cricket is played in 10-12 countries only and no country who have respect for labor and time do not play it. That game is gift by Britishers to its natives. I would not suggest to make our national game which is not played in any major sports events like Olympics, Asian or even common wealth games.

I totally agree!! Cricket is a game that has lost all dignity and respect, and the T20 pattern and the IPL etc. are nothing but money churners for a handful few politicians and movie stars!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The issue here is who is going to decide selection or pairing! The players themselves or the selectors! No where in the world such prerogative is ever given to any player. If you look at other countries, no player however big he she might consider himself or herself has ever been spared for acts of gross discipline.
Again-This is politics oriented country and every one is an expert in that. Most of them are self appointed selectors who have no on to monitor. Every thing goes on the basis of Chalta hai.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Today morning i saw the news that Leander has accepted his partner Vishnu Vardharn and now he will play in Olympics.
He said that he don't want to concentrate on Politics which is played and just want to concentrate in Playing tennis.

That certainly is a good news but the main question is regarding mixed double as that has the best pair in Sania and Mahesh and not in Paes and sania.

I think Paes and Sania is also good pair.So,we shouldn't worry about that.We have a good hopes on them for atleast a Medal.
As far the issues between them or Relatioship between them,it will be solve when they will meet in London Olympics.

If you remember Mahesh and Sania are playing together for long time now and they two have won French open last week. They make a great combination so why disturb this pair? Any particular reason for that?

I think this matter of pairing up has been dealt with a bit of stupidity or is it male chauvinism?? Sania's wishes also should have been considered on this matter, which I understand, were not! She is a great tennis player who has reached those esteemed portals of sport where no other Indian woman had managed to reach previously and also she has inspired an entire generation of girls to play tennis professionally, so I really and seriously feel that she should have been consulted and she would surely have opted to play with Bhupati because they know each other for a long time and also Bhupati has been her guide and mentor as well.

Yes,Sania wasn't asked about her opinion.When Mahesh was paired with Leander,he took the objection. Then Leander had his views on the pairing. Sania wanted to pair with Bhupati,as they won the French Open Mixed Doubles this Year.

Want to make each day Accountable

To be fair enough to Leander he has not done a single thing wrong in this disgraceful affair,though he holds a far far superior record than Mahesh. His brilliant Davis Cup record in singles has made him a legend.He won the junior Wimbledon and has so many scintillating records against his name yet he has always remained humble that is the reason that he has been made the 'sacrificial goat'. Here too he has won against his politicking detractors by declaring today that he is ready to don the colors for the country with anyone! Bhupathi should know that he is neither the first nor last of a tennis player bringing honors of sorts by playing as a 'doubles' player. His achievement as a Singles player is pathetic! Even India's all time best and greatest Ramanathan Krishnan whose tennis was surreal and drew praise from all including the great Rod Laver never dream of adopting such such arms-twisting tactics.
Just wait and watch while they come back empty handed. They are too arrogant and have no vales for national pride.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We must wait and see what will happen whether they may or may not.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.