Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are you happy now? Are you feeling better? I hope you are.

Yes, Im very happy :woohoo:
We will be happy when our expectation get fulfill :) :lol:

Vinu
I and my wife look so alike, I get confused some times. :blush:

Don't worry suny we will ask Bhabhiji about that.May be she will make your tabla and will sing. :laugh: :woohoo: :cheer: :woohoo:

I shall surely accompany her. Actually, I want to meet that 'sweet' lady

yes she is sweet lady :) who has been tolerating suny from so long :woohoo: .Hope i could be at his place and could tell that what suny has said. :laugh:

Sanjeev....In some another thread, he has given, one word description to his wife as 'sweet' :P . That's why I told so

Meera sandhu
Sandhya ...I know she is sweet that's why she does not say anything to suny even he remains online for 24 hours. :woohoo:

BTW i know Suny for last 1 year and i know his wife is sweet and a music teacher.*hehehe* and has a sweet voice. :woohoo:
Sandhya ...I know she is sweet that's why she does not say anything to suny even he remains online for 24 hours. :woohoo:

BTW i know Suny for last 1 year and i know his wife is sweet and a music teacher.*hehehe* and has a sweet voice. :woohoo:

Have you seen him and his family???

Meera sandhu
No i have not seen him and his family but we have interacted much on other forums too and there i came to know it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.