corporate schools are adopting practice mathematics. all most all the students are practicing mathematics. the creativity is killed. it is injurious to progress.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
corporate schools are adopting practice mathematics. all most all the students are practicing mathematics. the creativity is killed. it is injurious to progress.

Do you mean business mathematics or economics associated with business related subjects?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam
i am talking about ordinary schools from 1st standard to inter/12th. 95% students are under this process. i am teaching maths to higher classes after my retirement from IAF.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.

By practicing mathematics creativity is killed? How?
i am talking about ordinary schools from 1st standard to inter/12th. 95% students are under this process. i am teaching maths to higher classes after my retirement from IAF.

Okay I thought you were trying to discuss about- Fundamental training in mathematics, business studies and economics.
However the question arises - how can one excel in maths without practicing it regularly? It's all about practice - isn't it?

students are given answers. if you replace a with x, they will not be able to solve. this is the major reason of unemployed engineers. 90% of engineers do not have idea about triangle. those who studied in private colleges.

Thank you said by: suni51
students are given answers. if you replace a with x, they will not be able to solve. this is the major reason of unemployed engineers. 90% of engineers do not have idea about triangle. those who studied in private colleges.

But that is altogether different matter, Yes I agree with you.

You mean exam- oriented practicing. For this, parents are equally responsible. They go by the sugar coated advertisements of corporate colleges. The parents' weakness is well exploited by the these unscrupulous schools.
very wise words. this is open fact. you got my point 100%. thanks.

Welcome
yuddandisivasubramanyam

Your name is too big. Please provide any short.
You started very well. Enjoy here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
you can call me subi. parents craving desire is fact, but making money on this weak point in the field of education is evil to nation/youth.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.