My this article has been rejected with the reason that it should be broken up into small paragraphs.

Now the question is whether the editors here are concerned only with presentation and not the substance.

The reason for rejection is not acceptable to me. Members and editors are requested to revisit the article at following link:

The article

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jayen, Please provide the link. Let me have a look at your article.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I have inserted the link

no man this is a brocken link.......
But I am able to see it dear

Its simple.......

You can view your own article.........
Hey Jayen!!

It is broken... Post it again..

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
As this article is not yet approved, you cannot share with others.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Jayen, it looks like you pasted the content from Notepad or Word so there was some issues with the formatting and hence rejected. I will look into it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Jayen. You are talking about the rejection of article. An editor are concerned about both presentations and content. Non-formating can be the reason for rejection of your article. But you are not accepting this.

Now let me give you the reason on my behalf because i am also a editor on boddunan.

Your article is copied from other sites. So your article is not valid. Now i think there should be no issue from your side regarding article rejection. Here is the link of that website where this all content is presented.

http://www.aiftponline.org/journal/March10/Finance%20Bill%202010%20_1.htm
I have written this article myself. May be the site you are referring may have copied.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.