Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What type of relation are you saying. If I made any relation with anyone ,that remains in mind and presently makes a new relation. Both are important. One will be invisible and one is visible. He /she may be a good friend.but can't accept by loosing the present as it has no fault.
But if any did not make any relation with anybody ,can accept the old one.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If person is just lover then forget him/her. If he/she is life partner then accept him/her.

there lies the real bond and security a married life gives :)

Meera sandhu
What type of relation are you saying. If I made any relation with anyone ,that remains in mind and presently makes a new relation. Both are important. One will be invisible and one is visible. He /she may be a good friend.but can't accept by loosing the present as it has no fault.
But if any did not make any relation with anybody ,can accept the old one.

Any type of relation....friends, spouse, lover, business relations etc......am not giving any name to relations

Meera sandhu
There is always a difference in case of married couples. In marriage you may get back to the ties you once shared but in case of lovers it may not happen. As in marriage there is a kind of surety that the person will remain with you forever (at least in our country it is). But in case of lovers the insecurities may not ever end.

Live in the present :)
Suppose you breakup with your lover/friend. He/she left you for a wrong reason without understanding you. If he/she returns back, will you accept that person back to your life? Will those wounds heal? Will you be able to believe him/her as before? Can broken relations be restored fully? What's your opinion? :whistle:

Yes I will accept her or him every one will commit mistakes this is human nature but accepting their fault is the only thing they had done which is a good sign of her or his character.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Suppose you breakup with your lover/friend. He/she left you for a wrong reason without understanding you. If he/she returns back, will you accept that person back to your life? Will those wounds heal? Will you be able to believe him/her as before? Can broken relations be restored fully? What's your opinion? :whistle:

Yes I will accept her or him every one will commit mistakes this is human nature but accepting their fault is the only thing they had done which is a good sign of her or his character.

To err is human..right! But do you think if someone has broken your trust once then you will be able to place your trust on him/her again with the same faith you earlier had for him/her. ?

To err is human..right! But do you think if someone has broken your trust once then you will be able to place your trust on him/her again with the same faith you earlier had for him/her. ?

No I cannot keep the same faith on them. He may commit that mistake again. There will be a day to know to them that they had commited mistake at that time they feel alot.

No I cannot keep the same faith on them. He may commit that mistake again. There will be a day to know to them that they had commited mistake at that time they feel alot.

That is the point you may not be able to give your 100 % commitment again.

Not only on them even in our relations also we cannot trust the people who committed mistake.

Not only on them even in our relations also we cannot trust the people who committed mistake.

Yes that considers all the relations in general. The insecurities are bound to take over sometimes.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.