OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The 3 apples that changed the world. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3958]}
Large doses of a compound in red wine can ward off multiple ravages of age as trials with midlife mice have found, according to a new study.
What do you mean by Magnetic Flux?
Whom you like more - Modern actress or old Actress Friend do you like Modern actress like Katrina, Karina, Pryanka or you Like Hema Malini, Sridevi, Rekha What do you feel...
Hi Friends! Last time I floated a thread highlighting some interesting aspeacts of this site and rued the fact that it has not made any impact in our immediate...
Share your happiest moment in 2011.
What you feel about the new movies which releases.Are the stories good or new type of cinemas are meaningless?
Heart disease is not new. But there is new trend. Children used to take elders to hospital for heart problem. But now, parents/ elders have to take their children to hospital...
I love to edit photo's and publish them in social networking sites. Do you know how to edit them. ;)
Al Qaeda leader Aiman Savahiri had put a threat to FIFA World Cup 2010 to be held in South Africa from June 11 onwards.Security measures are tightened hence.
Recently Ashish Nandi observed that the reserved category officers and employees are more corrupt. He could be right or wrong. If some politicians did not agree, they are free...
Wavin' Flag by K'naan - FIFA World Cup 2010 theme song. The sports fans must have surely heard.. :) Have you heard the themes song for the FIFA world cup. The song is written...
Fish oil supplements could cut diabetes...
Congress is back to its old habit of exploring all kinds of possibilities which seemingly defies all logic and sanity. Now it has decided to extend unconditional support to AAP...
Being nosy is an offense. But in certain aspects of life, I feel being nosy is essential. When somebody spits on the road, When somebody throws a banana peel and walks away...
A study has revealed that children who are eating more than three burgars a week have more risk of asthma than other children unless they compensate by eating more vegetables,...
This might be a little shocking statement. One of the programs telecasted by a Sri Lankan channel (and also a Indian channel) based on historical proofs available with Sri Lankan...
I have not seen any movie in a picture hall in last couple of years, what about you friends?
Friends, Its time to move to Mumbai for my new job. I will tell you company after getting offer letter. Thanks to God.
Students paid up to Rs 1 crore to crack the coveted AIIMS PG examination.