Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jayen, if your article is go rejected then it not shown on list of boddunan articles. So how can other sites can copy it if they can't see it dear. And this content is available on various sites not on that single site. Its mean you copied it.
It is not fair to copy and then also complain about rejection. Te best way to write an article is first to decide the topic, then get data from various sites and form opinion on the issues involved. Then the facts and arguments with illustrations can be presented in own way without even looking at other sites. an article written this way will not be considered copied.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

thanks gulshan......
Gulshan atleast read my reply first and than comment. I said I have written the article myself here and the site Lohit is refering may have copied the content from Boddunan.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
jayen- others cannot read your article when this has not been approved/ published. So others cannot copy this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thats a good job Lohit.

Jayen, you have copied the article from word to word and you are complaining. :)

Please take care of your postings.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Jayen, but this content is available in a pdf file also which is of april and one year back.
It is confirmed that your article has been rejected due to copied content. Try to maintain the quality and standard of your article to avoid the rejections.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Jayen wrote:
[quote]Gulshan atleast read my reply first and than comment. I said I have written the article myself here and the site Lohit is refering may have copied the content from Boddunan.[/quote]

Jayen, please do not make statements that are vague. The website Lohit mentioned is an organization and such org websites do not copy from any websites. And more than that the article on that webbsite is posted in March. Did they copied your thoughts as well?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

thanks maverick...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.