Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Suppose you breakup with your lover/friend. He/she left you for a wrong reason without understanding you. If he/she returns back, will you accept that person back to your life? Will those wounds heal? Will you be able to believe him/her as before? Can broken relations be restored fully? What's your opinion? :whistle:

Yes I will accept her or him every one will commit mistakes this is human nature but accepting their fault is the only thing they had done which is a good sign of her or his character.

To err is human..right! But do you think if someone has broken your trust once then you will be able to place your trust on him/her again with the same faith you earlier had for him/her. ?

No I cannot keep the same faith on them. He may commit that mistake again. There will be a day to know to them that they had commited mistake at that time they feel alot.

Not only on them even in our relations also we cannot trust the people who committed mistake.

That is the point you may not be able to give your 100 % commitment again.

Yes that considers all the relations in general. The insecurities are bound to take over sometimes.

This insecurities will break relations easily. These are the barriers in life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

If I found so I will also leave him.Because I think that I am not a doll.Whenever he will want he will accept it when not then he will throw.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If I found so I will also leave him.Because I think that I am not a doll.Whenever he will want he will accept it when not then he will throw.

But sometimes we have to accept them too depending upon the situation.I remember the film " Kora Kagaj" where both hero and heroine get separated for long time but they realize their faults and get together.That was like real story which happens with most of the couples these days. :)

But sometimes, if that person is our necessity, we can't leave him. That's why, many lovers accept him, even if she has run after another man.....That's why it's told, love is blind :blink: :dry: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

We must not talk like that because we dont know when we will need help of him. We must deal this matter simply with out hurting them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

If I found that my lover returns though I have no lover but just imagining to be I will open my slipper and beat him as much as I can and just throw him out of that place.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think this kind of person has no importance in our life.They are just selfish.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If I found that my lover returns though I have no lover but just imagining to be I will open my slipper and beat him as much as I can and just throw him out of that place.

Hehehe... :laugh:

That is what every girl would like to do. But imagine once the person come backs to you he might be more loving than before.(just kidding). :laugh:
Though this type of person confess that he feels guilty for this but still I cannot forgive them.I will never give any chance to give him entry in my heart.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Many a times decision varies due to the time and situation. It is very difficult to say instantly about our decision just by imagining the situation. That cannot be practical. Moreover, it is better not to fall in love with anybody untill you get married. Marriage gives surity of commitments in relationship.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.