Ohk, I would be to the point directly, I am willing to mentor 5 people and guide them on how to make money online and harvest the power of the net.

I am willing to teach them every method I use to make decent money money online.

Here's a few thing you should consider before you apply:

1. This specific program will for the duration of 30 to 60 days. Exact days will be decided according to the participants selected keeping in mind their free time.

2. I am not promising you that you will make decent money after I mentor you. Making money online totally depends on the type of content and the amount of effort.

3. You must be patient and honest

I think these basic qualities would suffice. And yea, I would also be sharing all my paid and free keyword softwares, best books that helped me in my online journeys etc. Also Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing would be covered in detail.

The 5 persons will be selected at my discretion. Infact, I am just gonna put all the names in a bowl and pick lucky 5.

To participate, just post here that you are willing to participate. Last date is July 20th.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi arun,

I can not say No as this is really a very good initiative from your side and i definetely utilize such oppurtunity. :) Yes from my side
Yes Arun I will love to be a part of it.YES for me.
Yes I can also participate but I have time in night only because i do my official job on day time.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Welome gesture. I hope some membes will be benefited.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Wow quite a few reply already. Thats nice. Thanks you all for showing interest, I will make sure that you I can impart something of value to you all.

@Santosh - I do this full time, so I can be quite flexible and plus I am nocturnal, do most of my work at night..so definitely not a problem.

@GulshanJi - Sir, should I consider you reply as yes?
@Arun

Ever since you came into this site your posts have added always trmendous value to this site. I would be too pleased to be included in the list! It's a firm 'yes' on my part!
@Arun

Ever since you came into this site your posts have added always trmendous value to this site. I would be too pleased to be included in the list! It's a firm 'yes' on my part!

Thanks chinmoy for the kind words. Really appreciate it. Also I am happy that you are willing to be a part of this project.
Yes i agree with you arun it will be helpfull to somany now what you are doing

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thanks a lot, Arun! It's no surprise so many members are evincing in this thread and I'm sure it would benefit all of us.
Yes i agree with you arun it will be helpfull to somany now what you are doing

Shashikant - I am glad you appreciate it. And also I did not get the last part of your question 'What do I do?'...Well I don't think it would make any difference to the project I am working with you all. But still I would answer your question.

I am a 22 year old boy, a BMS graduate, and an occasional genius. Have varied interests and a firm believer in smart work methodology. I am creatively cursed and believe in exploring the unexplored.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.