In alexa ranking we are in 1,25,000 position and in India it is 18500.
so there is no improvement in alexa ranking since last three month.
it may be due to less number of articles or less participation of al members.
I ahve seen that boddunan is providing maximum benefit to its memebrs but still nothing is working.
so dear members lets work more and more because when the rank will decrease advertisers will show more interest to show high paying ads in our site which will benefited to us indirectly
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There appears to be some drawback in system. One may get many points just by fast reading of articles. One point is added just on clicking even before reading thearticle. similarly, one may get many points on poll just by fast clicking options. The members getting more points will get more share as they will be on top. So there should be more weightage on writing and comments rather than on clicking poll options and clicking article reading.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@ soubhagya,

I just want to correct you that, on considering rank system.. Rank 1 is greater than Rank 10..
While considering pure numbers 10 is greater than 1.
But in rank system,rank 1 is the greatest.

So,it is wrong to say that, less rank means more income..

Higher the rank..higher will be the income...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
@ gulshan,

Its just because when we read or votes, page hits increases which is a very important factor of considering site rank...

And also our target is to get 1lakh page hits per day..
So,those who votes and read article also deserves the share of revenue...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Sorry jobin I mean less rank means the less number towards decreasing may be My writing skill is unable to present the right thing
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.