Muthu Anandha Krishnan.K 1818
Abid Areacode 775
Vijay 1718
Balachander 1688
Parthiban 1631
COOL BOY 1618
sajeetharan 1575

I think these candidates will be the revenue share holder of this
month. I don't know why this time less persons are in revenue share race. Maximum 20 persons will get share this month or min 14 15.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too find the number of persons to be eligibe for revenue sharing is less at this point of time and today is 24th and still we have few more days to go, let us hope the numbers go up by the end of this month!
oh my name is there in d list...how to get more members to be active here?

shall i create a promo for this site?
Definitely sajeetharan
We have to promote this site for better future of this site and also for our Eranings also
we had an expectation of 20 some was expecting 30 and I was expecting 40 but this time we may not reach at 20 also .
what ever may be but I think in the month of february we will have more active members
My name is not there.But I will try my maximum to get into the list.Last month I had shared its taste.
By the by why more people do not come to share the revenue? Is it because of the low amount?
Dear Lubna more we participate more we earn because from our activities Boddunan will earn money from advertisers . so if we are getting less revenue sharing earns we have participate less, and one more thing this is an extra bonus rather than from regular payment
i am trying my best to get revenue sharing this time i do the things i like may be if i get revenue sharing one time i may get motivated to work more and more.
Coolboy you need only 400 more points and you have 5 days so each day try to get 80 points I think you can do it easiy
I also never try to get revenue share last 2 month but I will definitely be getting this month I have to work sincerely to get more 500 points with in 5 days, I had never thought to get revenue share but this time I will ....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.