Do you think you did justice with your life?

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Santosh, that is a very thought-provoking question you have asked!! It really depends upon one's own perceptions and what one believes in!! If I believe that I am happy with what I am doing, whether I am fulfilling my duties honestly and without any kind of biases, then probably I am doing justice. But if the duties that I am performing are flawed in some way which refuse to accept they are, then may be I am not!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

For some Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

For Some Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up!!

Still Some may find that life is like a jigsaw puzzle with most of its pieces missing!!!

Some say Life's Beautiful Its a perfect note struck by a Maestro.. its Melodious

But the truth is... Life is half spent before we know what it is!!!.... Just when I think I have learned the way to live,... Life changes!!

I sometimes feel that "Life is an illusion.......we just dream in our life and live for our dreams...."

But most of the time I feel .... Life is ... This very second!!!
According to me what i did was response to the situation.
I believe I did justice even though this may not be full and perfect. In fact, there is nothing perfect as there is always room for improvement or more perfection. Moreover, we should think of doing justice in years to come. What has happened cannot be undone.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think this question also can be opposite. At various points life don't do justice with us. So what do u think about this.
I dont think anyone can answer this question now. Maybe at the time when we die we can answer it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.