In a rare occurance political rivals India and Pakistan are rejoicing to the same news as the Indo-Pak pair Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi march into the US Open doubles finals.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's rare instance when ones from these feuding countries have successfully formed this team.Hope to see many more!
Will these sort of games try to improve the bilateral relationship between India and Pakistan?
That's the principal goal of any sports and games and I am hopeful that ultimately good sense would triumph.
thanks lakshmi for sharing the news which makes india proud.

all the very best to indo pak duo for the finals.
Yes, I too wish them best of luck!!!.I am happy that there is atleast one thing common to both indians and pakistanis to be proud of.
Nice to see Indo -Pak pair in sports while our political leaders are in fight with mouth.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
wow thats a great combo, wish this combo combines for many more tournaments and bring some synergy between the countries.
I hope it really could improve the present relation of India-Pak..Thanks for sharing nagalakshmi. :) :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.