Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arun,
All people here are eager to participate.So I wish to know how much time will it take to complete this lessons?

Well I plan to complete this exercise in a 30 to 60 days window depending on the interaction and bonding with the team. Lets see how it pans out. And also, learning is an every day process so basically my aim is to keep this going for ever with the help of you all.
@Arun

I do agree that the process of learning is a continuous one and particularly the one in question which is very dynamic and to my humble understanding what you propose to do is to familarise us with the basics of it in a time-frame of 30 or 60 days! Am I right?
Thanks Arun, its so soothing to know the notes will be available to all.Speaking of clearing doubts you always have helped us sail out of them.Thanx once again
@Arun

I do agree that the process of learning is a continuous one and particularly the one in question which is very dynamic and to my humble understanding what you propose to do is to familarise us with the basics of it in a time-frame of 30 or 60 days! Am I right?

Exactly. As like always, you have hit the nail. I just want to teach everyone the method and process and then they can themselves take it to the next level.

Everything about the internet is dynamic, changes happen in a blink of a eye, so my aim is to familiarize everyone with the ABC of making money online and then give them the freedom to do what they want to.
Thanks Arun, its so soothing to know the notes will be available to all.Speaking of clearing doubts you always have helped us sail out of them.Thanx once again

Thanks Rajesh for your kind words. And yea, notes and my methods would be available to all. And you can ask me your personal doubt as well. I will try my best to address them.
This is really good news, Even I wanna take part of this. plz can u suggest process to make money online

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
This is really good news, Even I wanna take part of this. plz can u suggest process to make money online

Sumit sorry to say that participation for new members is closed now. But yea, the notes would be there for general viewing.

Also, next time I would be undertaking this programme with more participants. So rest assured.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.