Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Iam willing to participate in it and Iam interested to know about it.Thank you for sharing.
Thanks a lot, Arun! It's no surprise so many members are evincing in this thread and I'm sure it would benefit all of us.

Chinmoy, I am happily surprised too by the response I am getting. I mean I am not the popular one in the forums here but still getting such response is really a great feeling.

Thanks everyone.
7_5_139_2011-06-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Iam willing to participate in it and Iam interested to know about it.Thank you for sharing.

Thanks pradeep!!
My not so long experience in this site has made me aware of the fact that members here never fail to sort out the chaff from the grain! I don't need to elaborate! Coming to the final selection, the process you have indicated is draw by lots and here once again comes the luck fator into play!! I wonder whether I would prove lucky enough as I have always scored poorly in it!! It's a joke ,mate!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3430]}
Arun,

You comes like a blue moon.But goes like honeymoon!!!

What you going to share here will be very useful to all those who are working online.I appreciate your great mind to share it.I am happy to inform that I will also be happy to join you.But lucky 5 ???

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hi Arun

This is a real good opportunity you are providing here. I an sure, it will be really beneficial.

A "YES" from my side too.

Aastha Gupta
My not so long experience in this site has made me aware of the fact that members here never fail to sort out the chaff from the grain! I don't need to elaborate! Coming to the final selection, the process you have indicated is draw by lots and here once again comes the luck fator into play!! I wonder whether I would prove lucky enough as I have always scored poorly in it!! It's a joke ,mate!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3430]}

Lol chinmoy!! I just wanted to be neutral and not biased towards anyone. First, I was going to handpicked and send personal invites but I did not feel it right. Also, selecting the first five who post would have been unfair as everyone has some or other commitments and not everyone browse through the forums everyday.

So, I selected the lucky 5 draw.

If you or anyone have a better way to select participants, I would highly appreciate it.

And Chinmoy, I am hopeful you would be lucky. You would be a nice addition to the team.
Arun,

You comes like a blue moon.But goes like honeymoon!!!

What you going to share here will be very useful to all those who are working online.I appreciate your great mind to share it.I am happy to inform that I will also be happy to join you.But lucky 5 ???

I was certain you would reply. And I am sorry but I have to limit the number of participants to 5 as to impart all the knowledge I have gained in past 18 months in 1 or two months would be quite a task and plus I have so many different commitments to fulfill too.

But trust me, next time the number of participants would be certainly higher.

I am glad that you decided to participate.
Thanks once again,Arun! Going by the enthusiastic responses from our members I can fairly guess the kind of unenviable task you have on hand! Whoever wins is the victory of this site!!
Hi Arun

This is a real good opportunity you are providing here. I an sure, it will be really beneficial.

A "YES" from my side too.

Thank you for participating. I am really happy that talented and enthusiastic individuals like you have decided to take part in this initiavite. I will make sure the journey is fun and knowledgeable.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.