Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Arun

By now you must have enough number of replies to ascertain the interest of members in your proposed project!
@Arun

By now you must have enough number of replies to ascertain the interest of members in your proposed project!

Yep Chinmoy. The response was more than I expected. Anyways, I will be keeping this open for 1 more day so that interested users can submit their participation.

Then, I will announce the names and also personally email them. And then may be from july 20th we can start with the program. I would get my act together fast.

Thanks everyone for such overwhelming participation.
So July 1 is the last date of submission.Arun then why should you wait upto 20th to start?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I would love to, but what do i need to do

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

So July 1 is the last date of submission.Arun then why should you wait upto 20th to start?

Well firstly, I thought I would not receive such overwhelming response here instantly, considering I am not much active here. But it was a happy surprise for me to see so many responding.

Also, I have some other commitments to fulfill. Remember, I do this full time and I always keep taking up new projects for clients and myself.

Also, I have just registered a website for this purpose and setting up that website would take me time with the commitments I have. But trust me it would be worth it.

Also, I am busy working on tutorials like how to keyword research, find profitable keywords, which affiliates to use etc. I want everything in place before I start or things could be a mess.

Hope everyone won't mind me starting late and yea, keep the replies and participation coming!!
I would love to, but what do i need to do

You just need to post here with a yes, which you already did. So are in for the program. Wait for the results now.
Not at all an issue,Arun! Take your own time in deciding the date. All we looking forward to it with excitement and enthusiasm!
yea i agree Arun because i think most of the participants are yet to learn the tricks of the trade, so unless it is entirely organised in an easy-to-understand format they may end up confused in the end,better take your time and prepare the matter comprehensively.Thanks
That's true,Rajesh! As many of us are very new to this and appropriate materials have to thought of to make it truly enjoyable and rewarding experience!
Okkk guys, finally the wait is over. I have handpicked 5 names that will be a part of the mentorship program that I plan undertaking. Here are the names of the participants I am looking forward to work with:

1. Rajani K

2. Santosh

3. Chinmoy

4. Abid

5. Aashtha

I am really grateful to all the member who have showed their willingness to participate. I am really humbled.

Also, soon I will be emailing all the members selected and we will take it from there. Hopefully, we can start the program from the 20th.

Looking forward to working with you guys.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.