The topic is locked.
Yesterday I submitted a review about tourist destination but since then after submiting I can't find it any where not even on my profile under pendency. I am in doubt where it reached to Boddunan server and will appear once published/rejected. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think, instead of posting in forum, you could have PMed admin. I have not submitted any review here. So, I don't know anything about it. Hoping you will PM admin now itself.

Meera sandhu
I think, instead of posting in forum, you could have PMed admin. I have not submitted any review here. So, I don't know anything about it. Hoping you will PM admin now itself.

I thought its better to post on the forum so that if any other user has the same problem may get to know the reason for it. :)
Have you PMed admin Sanjeev?

Meera sandhu

I thought its better to post on the forum so that if any other user has the same problem may get to know the reason for it. :)

You should know SJ sir that no one can reach to the unpublished article through its link therefore, this is useless to posts links here unless you want to get them deleted. Decide for yourself whether you want it to PM or otherwise.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You should know SJ sir that no one can reach to the unpublished article through its link therefore, this is useless to posts links here unless you want to get them deleted. Decide for yourself whether you want it to PM or otherwise.

I understand no one can reach unpublished articles but the link also not getting dispalyed in my profile like olther pending articles get displayed. :blink:
Have you PMed admin Sanjeev?

I did not PM it rather reported it to moderators may be it will reach to admin. :blink:

I understand no one can reach unpublished articles but the link also not getting dispalyed in my profile like olther pending articles get displayed. :blink:

That is bigger reason for you to address the problem to admin. How do you think this thread is going to help you?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is bigger reason for you to address the problem to admin. How do you think this thread is going to help you?

Isn't he in the moderator team? :blink:

BTW I have PMed him about the concern. :blink:
You have send a PM to admin so your problem will soon be solved hopefully. Locking the thread now.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.