Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i try my best to implement my words in my actions because at that time its not just about words it is about respect as what i say in public or to anyone it becomes as challenge for me and if i fail to do so i become disaapointed.
but my mother believes that i have something that if i decide to do i can.

Yes one must do what he/she says otherwise people lose trust from him/her.I always try hard to do what i say. :blink:

yes and even our elders wont believe that we will be able to do anything in future if once we will lose.

I don't care much for others :blink: . Not achieving what i said makes me upset and guilty of why i could not achieved it. :blink:
It makes you feel discomfort that why i am not able to kept my words and do action towards it.

Want to make each day Accountable

It makes you feel discomfort that why i am not able to kept my words and do action towards it.

Discomfort comes when you say something which you find it difficult to do.I always try not to comment for the things which i think i won't be able to do so its better to be on safer side. :)
I would keep my words at any cost, that was my motto as a marketing professional, even a promise made by mistake had to be fulfilled at any cost.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would keep my words at any cost, that was my motto as a marketing professional, even a promise made by mistake had to be fulfilled at any cost.

Oh.. you are marketing Professional by possession?

Our Words should always be kept and we should try to go everything as our actions.

Oh yes an ex- marketing head of a telecom company.

Good sir. You had a Good Job and Good position in the Company.

Good sir. You had a Good Job and Good position in the Company.

Oh they call me suny, same for every one. Thanks.

The person who act what they say is the correct human being on this earth I feel

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.