The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yeah I love to eat actually the thing is that I am very health conscious so I very much care about my fitness and diet. I always have to have 2 eggs for breakfast, 3-4 slices of whole wheat toast and one funny line which I share to you all "Eat all your favorite foods and lose weight."professional letterhead
I love to eat good foods but I am conscious to eat whatever I eat in moderation. I also like to try different types of cuisines and learn to prepare them myself.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am not a food lover I don't wish any body to cook something special or buy it from outside. I eat to live. :blink:
One eats as per his choice and demands of the body but some people eat as if they would not get a second chance. They always over eat who live to eat.

But this is not the way of eating. People should understand that they will get a second or third or more chances to eat.
The small town boys when go to big place or at the restaurant, where lots of varities are there, then they stuff their stomach. Every time they visit there, they like to eat more.
This is not good.

Want to make each day Accountable

One eats as per his choice and demands of the body but some people eat as if they would not get a second chance. They always over eat who live to eat.

But this is not the way of eating. People should understand that they will get a second or third or more chances to eat.
The small town boys when go to big place or at the restaurant, where lots of varities are there, then they stuff their stomach. Every time they visit there, they like to eat more.
This is not good.

I believe that this is not confined to small town or big town but some people have tendency to eat more. But then this is a particular person's choice, some eat to live while some others live to eat.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I love to eat! Trying different restaurants and eating places interests me a lot. :cheer:

Live in the present :)
I love eating good food items and different variety of food. When I go for hotels i used to eat different items not the same item. If the food is very tasty I will take more and it is not I will take less.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes I love to eat food.But i am very choosy about food.I don't eat all food.I love to eat sweets and Chinese food very much.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I do have friends who do not choose what to eat
as long as the food is able to fill their stomach
but its really rare
food plays a really important part in our lives
I used to enjoy every birthday since I was young because I get to choose any restaurant to go
which my parents will bring me to
However, as I grow older
I realized that the food we choose to eat while we were young is really important
it actually builds the foundation of our health
my nephew is a meat lover and I am trying very hard to persuade him to eat vegetables
if you are a dad or mom
do pay more attention of what your kids eat
I do have friends who do not choose what to eat
as long as the food is able to fill their stomach
but its really rare
food plays a really important part in our lives
I used to enjoy every birthday since I was young because I get to choose any restaurant to go
which my parents will bring me to
However, as I grow older
I realized that the food we choose to eat while we were young is really important
it actually builds the foundation of our health
my nephew is a meat lover and I am trying very hard to persuade him to eat vegetables
if you are a dad or mom
do pay more attention of what your kids eat

So, you like vegetarian food. You want to persuade your nephew to switch from meat to vegetarian food. But I think that there are hardly any people who take only meat. Most of us take vegetables even though we may take meat also. So, Your nephew would also be usually eating vegetables but could some times eat meat also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Todd
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.