The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I see most of the people love to eat there are few ones who eat to live. :blink:

Correct it as 'live to eat' not 'love to eat' :cheer:

Is there anything wrong in it? :blink:

I eat to live as no one can survive without eating food. :woohoo:
I love food very much.But I am very choosy about food.I am very fond of eating pizza,burger and also love to eat sweets very much.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I see most of the people love to eat there are few ones who eat to live. :blink:

To make it more lively I told so :woohoo: :woohoo:
Some persons live to eat while some others eat to live..... :laugh: :laugh:
It's a common line used in our language to ridicule food lovers.....meaning.....some persons are living just to eat, while some others to keep their life only (zinda rehne ke liye), they eat. Understood? :unsure:

Meera sandhu

To make it more lively I told so :woohoo: :woohoo:
Some persons live to eat while some others eat to live..... :laugh: :laugh:
It's a common line used in our language to ridicule food lovers.....meaning.....some persons are living just to eat, while some others to keep their life only (zinda rehne ke liye), they eat. Understood? :unsure:

This is not to ridicule food lovers but to make them aware that excess eating is harmful for their health. Eating is one's choice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

One of my friend ate 100 Gulaab jamuns in a party as he loves it but for next 2 days he remained on bed due to stomach ache.Of course excess eating is harmful for helth. :blink:
One of my friend ate 100 Gulaab jamuns in a party as he loves it but for next 2 days he remained on bed due to stomach ache.Of course excess eating is harmful for helth. :blink:

You know Choubeys in mathura can eat 100 Gulabjamun easily then they can consume 1kg Rabri and lots of Thandai with bhang prior to all this. So this is a matter of personal capacity.

I am very foody.I love to eat spicy food.The food which look beautiful and have good taste and aroma.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I am very foody.I love to eat spicy food.The food which look beautiful and have good taste and aroma.

my hubby is also addicted to the presentation of a dish. He won't feel bad if its taste is not upto mark, but appears good.

Meera sandhu

my hubby is also addicted to the presentation of a dish. He won't feel bad if its taste is not upto mark, but appears good.

I must agree, he has no choice but to say all good things after dishes prepared by some on so special. :laugh: How can he feel bad, he has to eat some thing after all. :laugh:

I love to eat and make sure i have something to eat every 2-3 hours. And if i want to summarize the food in my life. Its with one word only : Paranthe... :P :P :P

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.