Yesterday only i saw the holiday homework of my kids and was little surprised to see it that it is not for the kids it is for the parents. :evil: I am really sad that after leaving studies for around 10 years back now again i will have to study :evil: and this time i will have to start it from nursery class. :woohoo: What do you say?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be that's the way the schools educate kids and re-educate their parents! Gaining all the way!!!!
Good! Very good!!!
i have also studied many new words :P :P :P
0002031F_2012-06-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Good! Very good!!!
i have also studied many new words :P :P :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7672]}
Ya you are right now a day homework is for kid as well as parents also........they want to educate both........so irritating......
Ya you are right now a day homework is for kid as well as parents also........they want to educate both........so irritating......

Just a refreshment yaar...also we can go to our childhood days in a flash!!! :whistle:
0002032D_2012-06-12-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I don't want to go in my childhood in that very style my dear........
Even i also don't want to go to childhood again. :) It irritates me when i see homework is for me not for the kids. :evil:

Just a refreshment yaar...also we can go to our childhood days in a flash!!! :whistle:

Oh,what a positive spin!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7736]}

Oh,what a positive spin!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7736]}

Of course..
If we try to find positives in negatives....you can find them in 100's. There lies the true findings of life!!!!! :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
ya you are right sandhya it is difficult to find positive in negative but it is easy to find negative in positive......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.