The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, i love to eat. I like to eat only homemade foods.
I do have friends who do not choose what to eat
as long as the food is able to fill their stomach
but its really rare
food plays a really important part in our lives
I used to enjoy every birthday since I was young because I get to choose any restaurant to go
which my parents will bring me to
However, as I grow older
I realized that the food we choose to eat while we were young is really important
it actually builds the foundation of our health
my nephew is a meat lover and I am trying very hard to persuade him to eat vegetables
if you are a dad or mom
do pay more attention of what your kids eat

So, you like vegetarian food. You want to persuade your nephew to switch from meat to vegetarian food. But I think that there are hardly any people who take only meat. Most of us take vegetables even though we may take meat also. So, Your nephew would also be usually eating vegetables but could some times eat meat also.

Hi gulshan thanks for your reply
I am not trying to persuade my nephew to switch from meat to vegetarian food
All I meant is I am trying to persuade him to eat vegetables
He is a meat lover and he eats only meat and I rarely see him eating vegetables
He will rather eat plain rice than eating it together with vegetables
I am not stopping him from consuming meats but rather than telling him the importance of the balance of diet :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
but its really rare
I used to enjoy every birthday since I was young because I get to choose any restaurant to go
However, as I grow older
I realized that the food we choose to eat while we were young is really important
my nephew is a meat lover and I am trying very hard to persuade him to eat vegetables
if you are a dad or mom

So, you like vegetarian food. You want to persuade your nephew to switch from meat to vegetarian food. But I think that there are hardly any people who take only meat. Most of us take vegetables even though we may take meat also. So, Your nephew would also be usually eating vegetables but could some times eat meat also.

I am not stopping him from consuming meats but rather than telling him the importance of the balance of diet :)

I feel you are doing right because living only on non vegan is no good for human beings as it may develop certain problems in them on a long term basis. Eating vegan is as healthy and lesser risky with health point of views.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Todd
but its really rare
However, as I grow older
if you are a dad or mom

I feel you are doing right because living only on non vegan is no good for human beings as it may develop certain problems in them on a long term basis. Eating vegan is as healthy and lesser risky with health point of views.

Thanks suni
At the same time I am trying really hard in explaining all these to my brother and sister in law too
because they are the one allow my nephew not to eat vege haha
Eating different type of food is my passion.I love to eat the food of various country.I just also love to cook.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Some people live to eat while others eat to live. I am not a big foodie so I eat to live only. How do you think about it?

More than eating, I love to cook food for others. My most favourite hobby is my kitchen experiments...for which my family has to suffer most. Yet, I can't stop experimenting :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't love to eat too much. But love to eat delicious and tasty food....also variety dishes :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Some people live to eat while others eat to live. I am not a big foodie so I eat to live only. How do you think about it?

More than eating, I love to cook food for others. My most favourite hobby is my kitchen experiments...for which my family has to suffer most. Yet, I can't stop experimenting :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't love to eat too much. But love to eat delicious and tasty food....also variety dishes :evil: :evil: :evil:

I too love to eat variety and not quantity. And it gives me immense joy when I cook and my parents are all praises for my cooking skills. ;)

Live in the present :)
I really love traditional dishes seen in remote places of Kerala...also folk people......
They use no artificial methods....not even a gas stove for food preparation....food close to nature........
i have only heard about them...till now, didn't get an opportunity......to visit such places.

Meera sandhu
I love to eat fast food. Love to eat different types of fruits and juices.I also like to eat ice-cream.I love to cook also.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I love to eat but when I loved that items which are in front of me otherwise I dont eat them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.