Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I implement more than 100% of what I say. I promise no more than what can be attained with normal efforts. Sometimes, extraordinary circumstances may disable me from discharging my promise. In such case, I convey this well in advance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I implement more than 100% of what I say. I promise no more than what can be attained with normal efforts. Sometimes, extraordinary circumstances may disable me from discharging my promise. In such case, I convey this well in advance.

Me also.....
If I can't do what I say or promise, I feel guilty inside.
We say it "Bhangi vaakk"...insincere words!!!! I never say such words! I always try to say what's real. Sometimes, I don't even say so. But try to implement. :)

Meera sandhu
We may speak a little....but we should be able to show them in actions!!! But often words won't reach actions!!!! Actually it's a kind of betrayal.....towards us or some other people.
What to say about words of politicians???? Best example...isn't it??????

Politicians never stic to their words they talk very much about the welfare of people during elections and go away and are seen only in the next elections. :evil:

Yes that's true we must prove our words with actions otherwise we may lose trust of others. :blink:

There is a joke about politicians- If a politician says 'yes', he means 'perhaps', if he says 'perhaps', he means 'NO', if he says 'no', he is not a politician.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We may speak a little....but we should be able to show them in actions!!! But often words won't reach actions!!!! Actually it's a kind of betrayal.....towards us or some other people.
What to say about words of politicians???? Best example...isn't it??????

Politicians never stic to their words they talk very much about the welfare of people during elections and go away and are seen only in the next elections. :evil:

Yes that's true we must prove our words with actions otherwise we may lose trust of others. :blink:

There is a joke about politicians- If a politician says 'yes', he means 'perhaps', if he says 'perhaps', he means 'NO', if he says 'no', he is not a politician.

But they say "NO".If you ask any politician that their party has not done anything what they promised before elections they will always say NO. :laugh:
i try my best to implement my words in my actions because at that time its not just about words it is about respect as what i say in public or to anyone it becomes as challenge for me and if i fail to do so i become disaapointed.
but my mother believes that i have something that if i decide to do i can.

a.s.
i try my best to implement my words in my actions because at that time its not just about words it is about respect as what i say in public or to anyone it becomes as challenge for me and if i fail to do so i become disaapointed.

Yes one must do what he/she says otherwise people lose trust from him/her.I always try hard to do what i say. :blink:
Even I too do what i say, As much as possible to me.thats why mostly i won't say i do. i do directly

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes one must do what he/she says otherwise people lose trust from him/her.I always try hard to do what i say. :blink:

yes and even our elders wont believe that we will be able to do anything in future if once we will lose.

a.s.
:whistle: :whistle: i always keep my words
I am not good in keeping my words.This is really bad habit and i want to have good control on this.
I want to learn how to keep my words and point.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.